Our downtown Los Angeles bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Ojai Private Bike Tour
Welcome to one of California’s most relaxing and picturesque towns, Ojai. This town, frequently called the “Shangri-La of Southern California”, is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream come true. Located to the northwest of Los Angeles and just east of Santa Barbara, Ojai’s charms are hard to resist. First off, on your private bike tour, you won’t see the usual chain or franchise stores in town—only local merchants. Second, due to the valley’s east/west orientation, Ojai boasts some of the most spectacular sunsets in California—natives call it a “Pink Moment.”
All of Ojai’s charms will be evident on a private biking tour of the city center and surrounding trails. We suggest beginning your tour at the legendary five-star Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, the California resort steeped in history and glamour. Originally designed by renowned architect Wallace Neff, and expanded several times throughout its history; Ojai’s premier resort recently underwent a $90 million renovation securing its position as one of North America’s most premier resorts.
Upon leaving the hotel grounds, Old Town Ojai is a short bike ride away. Your guide will point out the notable landmarks throughout this town acclaimed for its striking whitewashed Spanish Mission architecture, its beautiful public buildings and spirit of adventure, art, and acceptance. You’ll also enjoy a stroll through the shopping arcades and markets, often hidden from the main streets of the town, while hearing your guide talk about the rich history of Ojai’s past and vibrant future.
You’ll find that your private Ojai Valley biking tour is nothing short of spectacular. Your guests will love the rolling hills and the rugged landscape showcasing the true natural beauty of Southern California.