Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 8 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy- no hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding on a bike.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book our daily public Hollywood Bike Tour, click here.
To book any of our other daily public tours, click here.
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we now require the following for all of our tours:
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their tour.
- All guests must wear masks on our tours.
- Guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day.)
Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- CBS Television City
- Larchmont Village
- The Estates of Hancock Park
- Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Rocky” at LACMA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pretty Woman Apartment
- Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- ….and so much more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take an 8-mile private group bike tour of LA through Hollywood and check out famous landmarks, filming locations, and more!
- You’ll learn the history and secrets of all of Hollywood’s hotspots.
- You might see a celebrity or two!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be biking approximately 8 miles through a neighborhood with hills. Tour duration can be customized for group’s fitness needs and goals.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Hollywood Bike Tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Hollywood Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- All guests must bring masks
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Private Hollywood Bike Tour
This private bike tour is the ULTIMATE HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE that leaves no sights unseen. You’ll pedal past Tinseltown’s most storied landmarks starting from the Walk of Fame and iconic Capitol Records Building, to Paramount Pictures’ twin archways. Designed for cyclists of every level, this 2.5-hour biking adventure also takes you by the estates of Hancock Park, the Original Farmers Market, the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, CBS Television City, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater (home to the Oscars), as well as multiple filming locations and architecturally significant landmarks.