This private bike tour of Rancho Palos Verdes offers stunning views of the ocean & shoreline in Los Angeles.
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES ARTS DISTRICT AND GALLERY BIKE TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This hip bike tour of Downtown LA features famous architecture, LA sightseeing, group team building activities, and some of the best Instagram opportunities in LA!
- Tour Length: Approximately 2 hours. Includes multiple stops, breaks for photo ops and gallery visits. PLEASE NOTE: The timing of the adventure may be condensed based on your time frame.
- Tour Distance: Customizable
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $95 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy – no hills. You must be comfortable on a bike
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Highlights of the Downtown LA Arts District and Gallery Bike Tour
- Funky, hip and Alternative Arts District
- The LA River
- Multiple Street Art Graffiti Walls and Murals
- 2 – 3 Gallery Visits (chosen based on daily availability)
- LA Live
- Grammy Museum
- Angels Flight Funicular
- Grand Park
- LA City Hall
- Union Station
- Spring Street art galleries
- Los Angeles Music Center
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- The Cathedral of Our Lady of Saints
- Union Station
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- The Mark Taper Forum
- Ahmanson Theatre
- The Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (former home of the Academy Awards)
- Bunker Hill
- The Old Bank District
- TV and movie locations
- The Broad Museum
- Group Team Building activities
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles Group Tour
- You’ll take a group bike tour of Downtown LA, the metropolis of Los Angeles!
- You’ll ride past the best possible Instagram walls and stop for photos in LA’s trendiest district
What is Provided on this Los Angeles Tour
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
- Red Carpet Bicycle Setup and Staging
- Safety Helmets
- Water and Healthy Snacks
- Chaser Vehicle
- Guide Gratuities
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Los Angeles Team Building Tour
- You’ll be biking through Downtown LA on a mix of flat and hilly streets.
- Guests will take several stops during this tour.
- Tour duration is fully customizable.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Downtown LA Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
What to Bring on this Los Angeles Private Tour
- Comfortable shirt with shorts or pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt and closed toe athletic shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA team building tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Downtown Los Angeles Arts District and Gallery Bike Team Building Tour
Combine your love for arts with your love to explore a city in a personal and individual way on this exclusive VIP Los Angeles tour. Meet our knowledgeable bike guides at a convenient location in DTLA, jump on your bike and pedal past amazing architecture and downtown landmarks on this LA team building tour. Hear about the LA River, see movie locations and take in views of our skyline. Take breaks at local galleries and explore the arts while your guide watches over your bicycles on this southern California team building activity.
Exciting things are happening in downtown Los Angeles! This dynamic district is where the City of Angels began, and it’s where LA continues to reinvent itself today. Join us on our downtown Los Angeles private bike tours to explore the history and ever-evolving cultural hub of DTLA. Prominent travel publications and media outlets like National Geographic, The Wall Street Journal, NBC, ABC, and TripAdvisor rate our Downtown Los Angeles Bike Adventure as one of the best things to do in LA, and with an incredible itinerary like this, it’s easy to see why.
This LA corporate tour begins at LA Live, a vibrant entertainment complex that includes the Staples Center, Nokia Theatre, LA Convention Center, JW Marriott/Ritz-Carlton Tower, Grammy Museum, and dozens of the city’s hottest restaurants and nightclubs.
Next, you’ll travel into the heart of LA’s historic core, where your engaging tour guide will deliver a comprehensive retelling of the city’s history, with a special focus on its many architectural treasures and cultural landmarks.
Of course, no trip to Downtown LA is complete without a visit to some famous movie and TV locations! You’ll see the real-life places where films and shows like LA Law, Blade Runner, Dragnet, L.A Confidential and Independence Day were shot. With hours of nonstop sightseeing fun and miles of fascinating sights, it’s no wonder our Los Angeles area bike tours have earned such a far-reaching reputation as one of the best things to do in LA. Book your team building tour of Downtown Los Angeles today!
All-New! Collaboration with Detroit Vesey’s Café!
Looking to grab a bike, I mean, bite to eat in Downtown LA? Bikes and Hikes LA is pleased to announce a collaboration with Detroit Vesey’s, the one stop shop for cycling and good eats in DTLA. Detroit Vesey’s is a queer friendly bike café cycling cafe, serving fresh takes on diner classics and cool bites- stop by before or after your Downtown LA Bike Tour for some can’t-miss good eats! “Good food is only a bike ride away…”