This private bike tour of Rancho Palos Verdes offers stunning views of the ocean & shoreline in Los Angeles.
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES BIKE TOUR
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: Customizable
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Starting Location: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $95 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- LA Live
- Grammy Museum
- Angels Flight Funicular
- Grand Park
- LA City Hall
- Union Station
- Spring Street art galleries
- Los Angeles Music Center
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- The Cathedral of Our Lady of Saints
- Union Station
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- The Mark Taper Forum
- Ahmanson Theatre
- The Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (former home of the Academy Awards)
- Bunker Hill
- The Old Bank District
- TV and movie locations
- The Broad Museum
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour of Downtown LA, the metropolis of Los Angeles!
- You’ll ride past the best possible Instagram walls and stop for photos in LA’s trendiest district
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Expect
- You’ll be biking through Downtown LA on a mix of flat and hilly streets.
- Guests will take several stops during this tour.
- Tour duration is fully customizable.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Downtown LA Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Under current CDC and California guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear a mask outdoors. Guests may bring masks if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Downtown LA Bike Tour
Exciting things are happening in downtown Los Angeles! This dynamic district is where the City of Angels began, and it’s where LA continues to reinvent itself today. Join us on our downtown Los Angeles private bike tours to explore the history and ever-evolving cultural hub of DTLA. Prominent travel publications and media outlets like National Geographic, The Wall Street Journal, NBC, ABC, and TripAdvisor rate our Downtown Los Angeles Bike Adventure as one of the best things to do in LA, and with an incredible itinerary like this, it’s easy to see why.
This excursion begins at LA Live, a vibrant entertainment complex that includes the Staples Center, Nokia Theatre, LA Convention Center, JW Marriott/Ritz-Carlton Tower, Grammy Museum, and dozens of the city’s hottest restaurants and nightclubs.
Next, you’ll travel into the heart of LA’s historic core, where your engaging tour guide will deliver a comprehensive retelling of the city’s history, with a special focus on its many architectural treasures and cultural landmarks.
Of course, no trip to Downtown LA is complete without a visit to some famous movie and TV locations. You’ll see the real-life places where films and shows like LA Law, Blade Runner, Dragnet, L.A Confidential and Independence Day were shot. With hours of nonstop sightseeing fun and miles of fascinating sights, it’s no wonder our Los Angeles area bike tours have earned such a far-reaching reputation as one of the best things to do in LA.