Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day! From Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
BIKES AND BITES: MANHATTAN, HERMOSA, AND REDONDO BEACH BIKE AND FOOD TOUR
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Starting Location: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $195 per person. 10 person minimum. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- A variety of L.A.’s best south bay restaurants
- A stop at the Hermosa Beach Pier for fresh-pressed juice
- Manhattan Beach
- The Fishing Pier
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Pier
- Riviera Village
- Oceanside Estates
- Unbelievable Ocean Views and Vistas
- Fish Market
- The Marina
- Multiple restaurants in surrounding area featuring LA’s hottest new chefs
- Perfect Instagram photo opportunities!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll bike alongside the famous strand in the South Bay, one of the best group bike tours in Los Angeles
- You’ll stop for food and beverages at top LA restaurants
- You’ll get incredible photos of the best beaches in LA!
What is Provided on this LA tour?
- Premium bikes
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll ride on an easy to moderate bike route on this LA group tour
- You and your group will enjoy stops for the best local LA food and Instagram opportunities
- Your group will be able to customize all aspects of this Los Angeles Tour
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Manhattan, Hermosa, and Redondo Beach Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Under current CDC and California guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear a mask outdoors. Guests may bring masks if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Food Tour
Where can I take the best group food bike tour in LA?
Check out our famous “Bikes and Bites” tour of the South Bay of LA! Rated the top group bike tour in LA for foodies from all over the globe, you’ll bike through LA’s best beaches and sample some of the best food in the South Bay Cities of Los Angeles!
What can I do on this LA group tour?
- You’ll see Manhattan, Redondo, and Hermosa Beach, three of the best beaches in Los Angeles
- You’ll sample some legendary food from the best restaurants in LA
- You’ll get some great LA beach Instagram pictures on this tour
- You’ll try some fresh seafood from the culinary melting pot of LA
- You’ll check out the Hermosa and Manhattan Beach Pier, and the strand, home of many top LA filming locations
- You’ll get an excellent workout on this great group LA tour
- …and more!
Our legendary Bikes and Bites Tour of LA is expanding to the south bay of Los Angeles with our Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Food Tour of Los Angeles! The south bay beach towns of Manhattan, Redondo, and Hermosa Beach are by far some of the top beaches in Los Angeles, featuring some of the most expensive real estate, best views, and best things to do in Los Angeles. This private group bike tour features stops in the best new restaurants in all three beach towns, with incredible photo opportunities and spectacular beachside bike paths. Manhattan Beach ranks as one of California’s most beautiful beach towns and is the start of today’s group LA tour. A visit to Manhattan Beach will show you firsthand why it’s often referred to as the “Pearl of the South Bay.” Home to world-class beaches, Olympic-caliber volleyball players, and some incredible surfing, Manhattan Beach was recently ranked as the 9th sexiest beach on the planet by the Travel Channel. Manhattan Beach’s cousin to the south, Redondo Beach, where there’s always “More to Sea,” is a fantastic destination in its own right. Redondo Beach fish market boasts one of the most fun and interactive culinary experiences anywhere. The seafood is so fresh, it was swimming in the ocean hours before being prepared and served! Finally, we’ll head to the beautiful beachside town of Hermosa Beach, where hungry surfers, spike ball players, and beach bums alike can enjoy great views and even better food along one of the city’s most iconic boardwalks.
Our Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Food Tour is fully customizable for groups specific fitness goals, dietary restrictions, and culinary requests. The tour is also dynamic, as we’re constantly adding restaurants and hot new food pop-ups as they come. Private groups are also able to request custom starting, ending, and pickup locations, and tour durations. Our concierge team is excited to work with you and design the Bikes and Bites Tour of your dreams. Book our Manhattan, Redondo, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Bite Tour here!