Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
2-HOUR TERRANEA GUIDED BIKE TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This 2 hr Los Angeles tour gets you intimately acquainted with the stunning beachside vistas of Terranea!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $450 for 1 person. $125 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy with some hills. Guests must be comfortable riding a bike.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
LA Tour Highlights
- An unforgettable 2-hour bike ride on the coast of Los Angeles
- Epic views of Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island
- Views of the coast and Santa Monica Mountains
- A coastline of seaside cliffs
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Endless Instagram Opportunities!
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles Tour
- You’ll take a group bike tour of Terranea, a gorgeous natural preserve in Palos Verdes
- You’ll get incredible beachside views and take jaw-dropping Instagram photos
- Guests are able to modify this tour based on groups fitness needs and preferences
What is Provided on this Tour of LA
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Bike Tour
- You’ll be taking a 2 hour group bike tour through Terranea in Palos Verdes
- You’ll be riding on a mix of beachside bike paths and roads, with opportunities to stop for photos
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike
What to Bring on this Tour of LA
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About 2-Hour Terranea Guided Bike Tour
One of the most common misconceptions about Los Angeles is that it’s a city that can only be navigated by car. In reality, LA’s notoriously congested traffic and exorbitant parking costs can make a car more of a liability than an asset – not to mention the inordinate amount of pollution created by LA car culture. Never fear- our group LA bike tours are the perfect solution to getting out of your car and experiencing the city firsthand. Our motto says is all: “Experience LA — don’t just drive past it!” On our 2-Hour Terranea Guided Bike Tour, join us for a jaw dropping scenic bike ride along the Palos Verdes coastline. Starting at Terranea Resort, this 2-hour bucket list worthy bike adventure is not to be missed.
Hop on one of our hybrid road bikes, grab a helmet, safety vest, bottle of water and healthy snack and let our expert guides take you on an unforgettable bike tour, showcasing the natural splendor of the area. Pedal past all the hidden gems Terranea has to offer. Our guides offer insightful and intelligent interpretation along the way and ensure a safe, fun, informational, invigorating, and entertaining ride.
While this bike tour is designed to last two hour, as with all of our group bike tours, the tour length can be customized to suit groups’ timeframe. Guests must be comfortable and able to ride a bike.
Our Terranea activities emphasize the beauty of Palos Verdes, CA, consistently rated one of the best places to bike in Los Angeles. Our 2-hour guided bike tour features many incredible lookout points on this beautiful LA bike path. We’re passionate about the importance of conservation and preserving this spectacular beach bike path. Bikes and Hikes LA hosts a myriad of sustainable outdoor group tours and activities, and we look forward to sharing the beauty of Terranea with you and your group on our 2-Hour Terranea Guided Bike Tour. Book this tour today!