Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
HOLLYWOOD SIGN TOUR
The EXPRESS Version of our HOLLYWOOD SIGN TOUR - all the highlights in 1.5 hours!
- Departure Times: Daily 10:30 AM / 365 Days a year. Can’t make this time? Book a private Hollywood tour, beginning any time you’d like.
- Standard Length: 1.5 hours – 10:30 AM to 12 PM
- Distance: Casual walk, flat path – 1.8 miles (2.9 km) round trip along an easy path. Breaks along the way
- Meeting Place: Exact Hollywood Sign address provided upon booking
- Parking: Public street parking available near our Hollywood Sign viewpoint. No car? Use ride share.
- Fitness Level: Easy. Guests should be in good health and be able to walk 1.8 miles along the Hollywood Sign trail.
- To book a private Hollywood Sign Hike tour or a Los Angeles group tour, click here.
- Children under 2 years old are free. We recommend a hike pack, on the shoulders, or in a stroller.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
HOLLYWOOD SIGN TOUR
- Best view of Hollywood Sign
- Best place to see Hollywood Sign – we take you directly below the Hollywood Sign on this LA tour
- Best photo opportunities of the Hollywood Sign. Up close and personal with the world’s most famous sign!
- Leave LA fulfilled – get your full fix of insider Hollywood history from the best local guides on this Los Angeles tour
- Experience LA culture at its finest on this Hollywood tour
- This Los Angeles tour features the fascinating history of the Hollywood Sign and exposes how LA became the capital of the entertainment world
- Sunshine & Steps to cure your jet lag on this Hollywood Sign hike
- Jaw Dropping Panoramic, 360° views of all of Los Angeles on this LA Tour
- Bucket list worthy Hollywood tour
Additional Highlights include…
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Lake Hollywood
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Griffith Park Observatory
- Hollywood Sign Best View
- Hollywood Sign Viewpoint
- Hollywood Sign History
- Learn how to get to the Hollywood Sign
What is Provided:
- CPR/First Aid certified Los Angeles tour guide
- Historic Los Angeles tour
- Photo guidance and direction for once in a lifetime photos with the Hollywood Sign
- Tips for parking your car near the Hollywood Sign
- Expert advice for your stay in Los Angeles
- Quickest and easiest way to get to/from the Hollywood Sign
What to Expect:
Join your expert guide for a leisurely 1.5-hour Hollywood sign photo tour that combines sightseeing, history, the best photo opportunities, pop culture, sunshine, and a fun, easy walk to the best place to see the Hollywood Sign. You’ll be razzled and dazzled with the fascinating history of the most famous sign in the world. You’ll be immersed in jaw-dropping, 360° views of the entire city of Los Angeles and beyond. You’ll leave a full-fledged expert on the history of the Hollywood Sign, with photos to smash your social media handles. You’ll get the best recommendations to make the most of your stay in LA. You may even spot a celebrity resident or two! Most importantly, our Hollywood Sign Hike will leave you with LA vacation memories to last a lifetime! We walk every day at 10:30 AM. If your prefer a different time, please check the private option during check out and enter the time that works best.
What to Bring
- All guests must bring water. We recommend 24 oz or more.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker, or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good tread
- Don’t forget your camera! You’ll get the best view of the Hollywood Sign, so be sure to tag us on Instagram @bikesandhikesla
Private Tour Option
All of our LA tours can be made private for an additional one-time fee of $125 per group. When booking our private Hollywood Sign tour, please include your desired start time in the “notes” section. Our Hollywood Sign tour is also an excellent option for corporate group tours in Los Angeles.
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking your Los Angeles tour
- Guests should be in good health and able to walk on the Hollywood Sign trail
- Hotel pick-up and drop off, and on site storage area not included on this LA tour
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost. 15-20% is recommended for this LA tour
- Guests must confirm their tour 24 hours in advance of this Hollywood Sign tour
- Children under 2 years old are free. We recommend a hike pack, on the shoulders, or in a stroller on this Los Angeles tour.
Street parking is generally plentiful. Please read all signs and allow time for parking.
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your Los Angeles tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You’ll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor.)
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
We also offer 2 other daily HIKING TOURS
- THE OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD SIGN HIKE – Go in front and behind the sign on this 4 mile hike tour.
- THE GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY HIKE – A hike through the Hollywood Hills to the famous Griffith Observatory!
What You’ll Do
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Hollywood Sign tour, the #1 Los Angeles tour. For the past 12 years, we’ve been taking LA visitors to the best place to see the Hollywood Sign, and we can’t wait to host YOU on this epic, intimate, bucket-list LA Tour of a lifetime. This is the EXPRESS version of our popular Hollywood Sign Hike tour for the go-getters out there! This LA tour clocks in at a quick 1.5 hours.
The Hollywood Sign Tour. Ever heard of it? At Bikes and Hikes LA, we invented it. Our team of incredible tour guides have been showing off the best view of the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Park for the past 13 years on this Los Angeles tour. We have the #1 LA Tours across the board, simply because we love what we do- sharing our beautiful city with you and taking you to the best Hollywood Sign viewpoint.
We’ve been ahead of the social distancing game for the past decade, since ALL of our LA tours are held outdoors in the open air, and are physically distanced. We are the first FULLY VACCINATED Los Angeles tour company. We guarantee extensive COVID safety protocols to make you feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed on your outdoor Hollywood Sign Tour. California is the safest place in the USA to visit, and Bikes and Hikes LA has the safest Los Angeles tours.
For guests who would like to take a private Los Angeles tour, fill out our custom LA tour form here.
This Tour is Designed for Visitors Who…
- …have jam packed schedules but want the perfect introduction to Los Angeles in 90 minutes!
- …want to learn about the history of the Hollywood Sign, learn why Hollywood became the capital of the Entertainment industry, and learn the rich history of Griffith Park, the largest municipal park in the USA. (5 x the size of Central Park in NYC!)
- …want to get to the closest place to see the Hollywood Sign, the world’s most famous and iconic sign.
- …want to take the best photos of the Hollywood Sign- EVER.
- …want to immerse themselves in LA Culture. Outdoorsy activities run deep in the blood of Angelinos – we have over 300 sunny days a year here in LA!
- …are ALL ages and fitness levels. This LA tour is great for kids, seniors, and everyone in between!
- …want to stretch their legs and take a nice nature walk in the Hollywood Hills.
- …want to get rid of their jet-lag. Sunshine and exercise are the best way to reset your internal clock! We recommend taking this tour on your first official day in Los Angeles to jump-start your LA vacation.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL:
- ALL OF OUR LA TOUR GUIDES AND BIKE SHOP STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED!
- All of our Hollywood tours are outdoors, in the fresh air, and naturally physically distanced.
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their Los Angeles tour.
- Under current CDC and California guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear a mask outdoors on our LA Tours. Guests may bring masks if they feel comfortable doing so.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
- Still concerned? Make your LA tour private for you and your guests. Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.