Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day! From Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $195 per person. 10 person minimum. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here
- A variety of L.A.’s finest and most culinary significant restaurants
- Soul food
- Authentic deli food
- All-American fare
- Multiple restaurants in surrounding area
- Beach Town Tour
- Venice Beach
- Santa Monica
- Abbott Kinney
- Fresh Pressed juice on Hermosa Pier
- Beach picnic and games. – Adirondack chairs, Beach games, volleyball, Organic wrap, fruit and granola
- Stop at Hermosa pie and cake for coffee and dessert!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour and stop for food, snacks, and fun at LA’s top restaurants!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a group bike tour and stopping to sample food and fresh pressed juices at LA’s top eateries. Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Where can I take a group food tour of LA?
Check out our famous “Bikes and Bites” group bike tour of LA! This video features our famous group food bike tour through the South Bay of LA, but we offer customized versions of this tour through the neighborhoods of your choice, to sample the best food in Los Angeles!
About Bikes And Bites: The Culinary Legends of LA Private Tour
Take the best of two worlds, food and fitness, toss them together, and you have the Bikes & Bites: the Culinary Legends Tour of LA. The best part of this Los Angeles bike adventure is that it is guilt free—you burn calories as you travel to different areas of the city to sample the most delicious delicacies L.A. has to offer. Our bike tours are legendary on their own, but when you know a delicious food tour of Los Angeles is included, this is one tour you don’t want to skip!
On this adventure, you pedal through approximately four tasting locations. Then, when it’s grazing time, L.A.’s top chefs prep a special menu for the group to sample. Expect to eat the better part of a full meal once your edible odyssey is complete. What’s your group’s pleasure? Our L.A. food tour itineraries include culinary journeys along the beach and some legendary restaurants and eateries around Los Angeles.