Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 4-6 hrs.Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $450 for 1 person. $150 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Spectacular views of LA’s gorgeous beaches
- Rugged beachside bike paths from Palos Verdes to Santa Monica
- Sightseeing opportunities along LA’s scenic beaches and coastal towns
- Beautiful surrounding scenery
- Multiple Instagram Opportunities
- Private group bike tour with expert bike guide
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour from Palos Verdes to Santa Monica
- You’ll ride through LA’s most famous cities along the most famous beaches in LA
- You’ll get the best beachside views and take jaw-dropping Instagram photos
- Guests looking for an invigorating, challenging group bike tour will love this group LA bike tour
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a group bike tour from Palos Verdes to Santa Monica
- You’ll be riding 25+ miles up the coast of California, with the option to extend the route
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Long Range Option: Terranea to Santa Monica Private Bike Tour
Take this private bike tour through some of the quintessential sites of Southern California and Los Angeles. Bikes and Hikes LA will take you and your group on a 25-mile bike trail featured in hundreds of TV shows and movies. Whether you are here on vacation, or live nearby and want to feel like you are on vacation, this private bike tour is a great way to explore the many dynamic neighborhoods of the beach towns along the South Bay Strand. Your bike tour will commence along the ocean cliffs that make up Palos Verdes. You will then make your way over to Redondo Beach, and then hop on a bike path that takes you past Hermosa and Manhattan Beach. Manhattan Beach is the birthplace of beach volleyball, so there will be some bumping and spiking to watch as you ride on past. Next, you will pedal past Playa del Rey (Silicon Beach), the surfers at Dockweiler State Beach, and under the planes taking off from LAX.
The trail then winds through Marina Del Rey and into Venice Beach, pedaling past Muscle Beach, skate parks, artists, and quirky shops along the way. After Venice, you’ll pedal into Santa Monica and stop at the Santa Monica Pier, where you can catch a Ferris wheel ride, ride a roller coaster or carousel, eat some ice cream, or visit one of the farmer’s markets for lunch before you pedal home. This fun-filled sunny private beachside bike tour is not to be missed!