Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes – all guests can upgrade to an e-bike for this tour.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we now require the following for all of our tours:
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their tour.
- All guests must wear masks on our tours.
- Guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day.)
Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.
- Mulholland Overlook
- Great mix of fire roads and single trail
- Beautiful wildflowers (in spring time)
- Santa Monica Mountain Recreation Area
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour through Malibu and ride through the mountains along LA’s most beautiful beaches!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a group mountain bike tour through the Malibu Mountains.
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike through the mountains.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Malibu Mountain Bike Tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Malibu Mountain Bike Tour
Our Malibu Mountain Bike Tour is a Los Angeles bike adventure off the beaten path of the city streets and into the rolling hills of the surrounding Santa Monica Mountains. The Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area hosts some of the best trails in the region. Right around the corner of the busy city-life of L.A. the area boasts excellent mountain bike trails just outside of town.
The trails on this tour feature a dynamic landscape, moments away from the Pacific Ocean, and a highlight of our collection of LA Bike Tours. Guests will ride alongside the beach, and in between the mountains, taking in the local natural paradise, challenging terrain, and ocean air. This bike tour is great for guests of all levels of fitness, and an excellent way to escape the city for an afternoon of biking, sightseeing, and exercise. All guests have the option of upgrading to an e-bike on this tour. Book your private Malibu Mountain bike tour today, or check out any of our other LA group bike tour options. Visit our bike shop to assist with your road bike, electric, or mountain bike rental while you’re in Los Angeles.