Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
LONG RANGE OPTION: LA TO THE BAY PRIVATE BIKE TOUR
- Approximate Tour Length: Approximately 6 – 10 days
*duration customizable according to groups itinerary and fitness level
- Approximate Tour Distance: Approximately 50-80+ miles per day
*daily duration customizable according to groups itinerary and fitness level
- Time: Duration customizable according to groups itinerary and fitness level
- Starting Location: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: Contact for pricing.
- Fitness Level: Challenging. Highway and Long Range biking requires caution and a higher skill level.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Multi-day bike ride up LA’s gorgeous Pacific Coast Highway
- Spectacular views of LA’s gorgeous beaches and landscapes
- Unforgettable bike trip exploring the coast of California
- Stops in famous California cities and towns from LA to San Francisco!
- Beautiful natural scenery and sightseeing
- Multiple Instagram opportunities
- Private bike tour with expert bike guide
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
The trip takes between 6 and 10 days depending on the skill of the riders and external conditions. The trip itself is approximately 500 miles, and daily duration can be customized according to guests goals, needs, and fitness levels. This is an epic, bucket-list worthy trip for the adventurous cyclist!
If guests can ride 80+ miles a day, trip will last 6 days.
If guests are more comfortable with 50 miles a day, trip will last 10 days.
*A one-way trip is recommended with a train ride back to LA if guests are returning to LAX.
What is Provided
- Premium bikes
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a private bike tour from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- This bike tour lasts multiple days, and requires an expertise in biking
- Guests booking this experience should be experienced bikers and in excellent physical shape
- Guests should be prepared to ride long distances at a time
- Guests will stop periodically for sightseeing and rest
- Guests booking this experience should have high endurance, and a zest for adventure
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Under current CDC and California guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear a mask outdoors. Guests may bring masks if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Multi-Day LA to the Bay Private Bike Tour
The ride along the Pacific Coast Highway between Los Angeles and San Francisco features the most spectacular scenery of any Pacific Coast bike route. This winding and scenic road, rising high above the ocean has been seen many times in television shows, commercials, and movies. You’ll truly experience the best of the “Best Coast” on one of our most popular private bike tours of Los Angeles and California. When you leave LA and enter Malibu, you’ll take a mini stars homes bike tour, cycling past dozens of celebrity mansions built into the hillsides and along the beaches. You’ll encounter fertile farms, vineyards, and areas with various degrees of development after passing through Santa Barbara, a gorgeous town and one that is easy to cycle through.
Along the Pacific Coast Route, you’ll get to see marine wildlife such as sea lions, seals, and flocks of coastal birds, their natural calls creating a rich tapestry of sound. juxtaposed against the stunning coastal vistas in abundance on this bike tour. We’ve designed the safest and most scenic route between California’s top two iconic cities. It’s important to understand the magnitude of the trip you’re about to embark on. You’ll be talking about it for the rest of your life and both physical and mental dexterity are required to complete the route safely and happily. You’ll want to train for the ride and understand that occasionally you’ll encounter heavy traffic along the coast, which require cautious and defensive cycling skills. A great way to prepare for this unforgettable bike ride is to try out one of our Los Angeles daily bike tours for a sneak peak of your ride from LA to the Bay.
Your guide will ensure you have a positive experience by taking care of all the logistical concerns. Guides will map out each day’s route and take care of all bike maintenance along the way, so all you have to do is focus on the road and enjoy the incredible weather and scenery from LA to the Bay.