Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Tour Length: 3 hours – Approximately 11 miles
*Please Note: The timing of this adventure may be condensed depending on group’s time frame.
- Tour Distance: Approximately 11 miles. Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate to challenging. Guests must be comfortable riding a bike.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Excellent outdoor mountain bike workout through beautiful Terranea and Palos Verdes
- Epic views of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island
- A coastline of seaside cliffs
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Cliffside Estate Homes
- Incredible Instagram photo opportunities
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group mountain bike tour of Terranea, a gorgeous natural preserve in Palos Verdes
- You’ll ride mountain bikes along some spectacular beachside paths and natural rugged terrain
- You’ll have multiple opportunities to stop for the most beautiful Instagram photos in your life!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a group bike tour of Terranea and Palos Verdes
- You’ll be riding along beachside trails. Guests have the opportunity to tailor the tour to their fitness needs and goals
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Terranea Mountain Bike Adventure
Our Terranea Mountain Bike Adventure is an epic bike tour through the mountains and coastlines of SoCal, just south of Los Angeles. Mother Nature blessed California with exhilarating, rolling and downright mountainous terrain. The Palos Verdes Hills host some of the best bike trails in the LA, featuring excellent mountain biking trails starting directly from the beautiful Terranea Resort.
This tour features some of the most spectacular natural paradise Southern California has to offer. Groups will encounter all kinds of terrain; everything from single track to fire roads, as well as some roots, rocks, log-overs and heart-pounding ascents that make for incredibly fun, top speed descents. You will experience beautiful rolling mountain hills, picturesque ocean views, and a wealth of flowers and wildlife. This guided group mountain bike tour is well-suited for bikers of all levels, so that beginners to advanced groups alike may experience technically challenging, mentally stimulating, and totally awe-inspiring trails, just south of the City of Angels.
While this bike tour is designed to last approximately three hours, as with all of our group bike tours, the tour length can be customized to suit groups’ timeframe. Guests must be comfortable and able to ride a bike.
Our Terranea activities feature the natural splendor of Palos Verdes, CA, and the Terranea Resort, both of which are consistently ranked one of the best places to ride a bike in Los Angeles. Our guided mountain bike tour highlights the natural beauty of this rugged LA bike path, and our expert guides will ensure a safe and unforgettable trip. Bikes and Hikes LA is passionate about the importance of conservation and preserving this spectacular ocean bike path. We promote sustainable, eco-friendly outdoor activities, group tours, and team building adventures. We look forward to sharing the beauty of the mountains of Terranea with you and your group on our Terranea Mountain Bike Adventure. Book this tour today!