Take a group bike tour through Beverly Hills and check out the Hollywood movie star homes that grace the best neighborhood in LA!
- Tour Length: 6 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 32 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Tour can meet at either 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046 or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy to Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book our daily public Los Angeles Bike Tour, click here.
To book any of our other daily public tours, click here.
- West Hollywood -Pedal past 30+ Celebrity Homes
- Route 66
- Sunset Strip
- Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Hospital
- Brentwood Village
- Bundy Drive (yeah, that street!)
- Third Street Promenade
- Santa Monica Beach
- Santa Monica Pier
- Venice Beach (where you’ll stop for lunch)
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard, the trendiest street in LA
- Venice Canals
- Muscle Beach
- Venice Skateboard Park
- The Frank Gehry Beach House
- Marina del Rey
- Culver City Studios
- Robertson Boulevard
- The Ivy Restaurant
- Pacific Design Center
- Chances to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots
- …and much more!
What You’ll See/Do
- This leisurely paced LA biking tour includes a packed list of Los Angeles attractions, starting on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you head into Beverly Hills and other glitzy, exclusive neighborhoods to explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and celebrity homes.
- You’ll check out the scenic West LA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood, which lead to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its laid-back vibe and welcoming atmosphere.
- Next, you’ll stop your bike tour for for lunch in eclectic Venice Beach, home of Muscle Beach and LA’s most popular skateboarding park.
- You’ll take a walking tour of the peaceful Venice Canals before visiting the world’s largest man-made boat harbor in spectacular Marina del Rey.
- You’ll wrap up your group bike tours of Los Angeles with a trip through Culver City, home to famous, historic movie studios.
- Along the way, our expert tour guides share insider insights that bring the sights and sounds of the city to life. If you’re comfortable on a bike, you’re sure to enjoy yourself during this tour. Customizable for groups of all sizes and fitness levels!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Expect
- Groups will be biking 32 miles along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Groups joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour. We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the LA in a Day bike tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the tour. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About LA in a Day Private Bike Tour
*Choose Private Option at Checkout!*
“The best way to experience Los Angeles!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing group LA bike tour. This experience begins on the legendary, well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood and spans Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, and LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice, and Marina Del Rey. Next, your group will bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There are several breaks on this tour, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of Los Angeles, leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion. Excellent for groups visiting Los Angeles and looking forward to an unforgettable group LA bike tour!