Our Beverly Hills Group Tour takes you up close and personal with the most luxurious movie star homes in LA! Ranked one of the best group activities in Los Angeles, this VIP tour of Beverly Hills is the epitome of luxury!
PRIVATE LOS ANGELES TOUR – BY BIKE
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book our daily public Los Angeles Bike Tour, click here.
To book any of our other daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: Take the top rated private Los Angeles tour on an electric bike! This Los Angeles tour is excellent for team building and also is available to be booked as a private tour.
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 5.5 hours. (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 32 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $350 for 1 person. $162 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person.This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Tour can meet at either 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy to Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Private Los Angeles Tour Highlights
- West Hollywood – bike past 30+ Celebrity Homes
- Route 66
- Sunset Strip
- Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Hospital
- Brentwood Village
- Bundy Drive (yeah, that street!)
- Third Street Promenade
- Santa Monica Beach
- Santa Monica Pier
- Venice Beach (where you’ll stop for lunch)
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard, the trendiest street in LA
- Venice Canals
- Muscle Beach
- Venice Skateboard Park
- The Frank Gehry Beach House
- Marina del Rey
- Culver City Studios
- Robertson Boulevard
- The Ivy Restaurant
- Pacific Design Center
- Chances to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots
- Los Angeles team building activities
- Private Tour photos
- …and much more!
What We’ll Do on this Los Angeles Team Building Tour
- This leisurely paced LA private tour includes a packed list of Los Angeles attractions, starting on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you head into Beverly Hills and other glitzy, exclusive neighborhoods to explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and movie star homes.
- You’ll check out the scenic West LA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood on this VIP tour, which lead to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its laid-back vibe and welcoming atmosphere.
- Next, you’ll stop your group tour for for lunch in eclectic Venice Beach, home of Muscle Beach and LA’s most popular skateboarding park.
- You’ll take a private walking tour of the peaceful Venice Canals before visiting the world’s largest man-made boat harbor in spectacular Marina del Rey.
- You’ll wrap up your team building tour with a trip through Culver City, home to famous, historic movie studios.
- Along the way, our expert tour guides share insider insights that bring the sights and sounds of the city to life on this group tour. If you’re comfortable on a bike, you’re sure to enjoy yourself during this tour. Customizable for corporate tours of all sizes and fitness levels!
What is Provided on this Los Angeles Team Building Tour
- Premium bikes (pedal or electric)
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this LA Group Tour
- Groups will be biking 32 miles along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA on this private LA tour. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Groups joining this team building tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this private tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat on this team building tour.
- Young children are welcome to join this private Los Angeles tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this team building tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
- Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the private tour of LA. Lunch costs approximately $15. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride on your team building tour.
What to Bring on this Private Los Angeles Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Tip money for your guide, plus $15 for lunch.
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA team building tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included on this team building tour
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost of your LA group tour
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About LA in a Day Team Building Tour
*Choose Private Option at Checkout!*
How can I see LA in a Day? Seems impossible, but when you’re taking our popular LA in a Day bike tour, you’ll get an unforgettable, up close and personal tour of the best places to see in Los Angeles on this team building tour. Consistently rated one of the top team building activities in LA, our 35-mile, 5-hour bike tour allows you to experience the best celebrity homes, most beautiful beaches, top filming locations, and best neighborhoods in Los Angeles.
This private tour of Los Angeles has been declared “the best way to experience Los Angeles!” by USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV. Our expert LA tour guides fascinating stories and insider info make our private Los Angeles bike tour a “must-do. Our tours weave history and trivia into a gorgeous LA group tour, guaranteed to be the best private tour of LA you’ll ever take. This corporate team building tour is also an incredible workout, taking you through the hills of Beverly Hills, Bel Air, and more. This group tour begins on the legendary, well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood and spans Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, and LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice, and Marina Del Rey. You’ll stop for photos at top LA movie star homes, historic landmarks, and even take a private group walking tour of one of the biggest mansions and top filming locations in LA! You’ll then stop for lunch on trendy Venice Beach, and picnic seaside as your LA tour guide regales you with tales of the colorful area’s history.
Next, your group tour will bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. This team building tour concludes with an invigorating ride through mid-city and West Hollywood, pedaling past homes and businesses of local Angelenos. Your private LA bike tour caps off at our West Hollywood flagship bike shop, with cold beers and ice pops for all! You’ll burn thousands of calories, take countless Instagram photos, learn all about Los Angeles, and take home infinite lifelong memories on this top team building activity- not bad for a bike ride. What are you waiting for? Book your private tour of LA today!