Take a group bike tour through Beverly Hills! Check out the Hollywood movie star homes iconic to the best neighborhood in LA!
- Tour Length: 6 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 32 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Tour can meet at either 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy to Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book our daily public Los Angeles Bike Tour, click here.
To book any of our other daily public tours, click here.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL:
- ALL OF OUR TOUR GUIDES AND BIKE SHOP STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED!
- All of our tours are outdoors, in the fresh air, and naturally physically distanced.
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their tour.
- All guests are required to wear masks or face coverings on our tours.
- Still concerned? Make your tour private for you and your guests.
Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.
- West Hollywood – bike past 30+ Celebrity Homes
- Route 66
- Sunset Strip
- Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Hospital
- Brentwood Village
- Bundy Drive (yeah, that street!)
- Third Street Promenade
- Santa Monica Beach
- Santa Monica Pier
- Venice Beach (where you’ll stop for lunch)
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard, the trendiest street in LA
- Venice Canals
- Muscle Beach
- Venice Skateboard Park
- The Frank Gehry Beach House
- Marina del Rey
- Culver City Studios
- Robertson Boulevard
- The Ivy Restaurant
- Pacific Design Center
- Chances to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots
- …and much more!
What You’ll See/Do
- This leisurely paced LA biking tour includes a packed list of Los Angeles attractions, starting on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you head into Beverly Hills and other glitzy, exclusive neighborhoods to explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and celebrity homes.
- You’ll check out the scenic West LA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood, which lead to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its laid-back vibe and welcoming atmosphere.
- Next, you’ll stop your bike tour for for lunch in eclectic Venice Beach, home of Muscle Beach and LA’s most popular skateboarding park.
- You’ll take a walking tour of the peaceful Venice Canals before visiting the world’s largest man-made boat harbor in spectacular Marina del Rey.
- You’ll wrap up your group bike tours of Los Angeles with a trip through Culver City, home to famous, historic movie studios.
- Along the way, our expert tour guides share insider insights that bring the sights and sounds of the city to life. If you’re comfortable on a bike, you’re sure to enjoy yourself during this tour. Customizable for groups of all sizes and fitness levels!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Expect
- Groups will be biking 32 miles along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Groups joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour. We recommend that guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the LA in a Day bike tour. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
- Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the tour. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
What to Bring
- All guests must bring masks
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About LA in a Day Private Bike Tour
*Choose Private Option at Checkout!*
How can I see LA in a Day? Seems impossible, but when you’re taking our popular LA in a Day bike tour, you’ll get an unforgettable, up close and personal tour of the best places to see in Los Angeles. Consistently rated one of the top group tours of LA, our 35-mile, 5-hour bike tour allows you to experience the best celebrity homes, most beautiful beaches, top filming locations, and best neighborhoods in Los Angeles.
Declared “the best way to experience Los Angeles!” by USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV, our expert LA tour guides make our private Los Angeles bike tour a “must-do. Our tours weave history and trivia into a gorgeous sightseeing tour, guaranteed to be the best outdoor tour of LA you’ll ever take. It’s also an incredible workout, taking you through the hills of Beverly Hills, Bel Air, and more. This experience begins on the legendary, well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood and spans Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, and LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice, and Marina Del Rey. You’ll stop for photos at top LA celebrity homes, historic landmarks, and even take a group walking tour of one of the biggest mansions and top filming locations in LA! You’ll then stop for lunch on trendy Venice Beach, and picnic seaside as your guide regales you with tales of the colorful area’s history.
Next, your group will bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. Our ride concludes with an invigorating ride through mid-city and West Hollywood, pedaling past homes and businesses of local Angelinos. Your LA bike tour caps off at our West Hollywood flagship bike shop, with cold beers and ice pops for all! You’ll burn thousands of calories, take countless Instagram photos, learn all about Los Angeles, and take home infinite lifelong memories- not bad for a bike ride. What are you waiting for? Book your private bike tour of LA today!
Give a gift card to any of our Los Angeles tours! Find the best gifts for your family, friends, and loved ones at Bikes and Hikes LA! We wish you safe travels in 2021 and a happy new year- see you in LA!