Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Tour Length: 1 hour
*Please Note: The timing of this adventure may be condensed depending on group’s time frame.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy with some hills. Guests must be comfortable riding a bike.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Excellent outdoor bike workout, comparable to popular spin classes
- Epic views of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island
- A coastline of seaside cliffs
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Cliffside Estate Homes
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 1-hour group fitness bike ride in beautiful Terranea, a stunning beachside natural preserve in south Los Angeles
- You’ll break a sweat in our vigorous, hour -long fitness class!
- You’ll bond with your group on this fun, challenging LA team building experience!
- Guests are able to modify this activity based on groups fitness needs and preferences
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a 1-hour fitness bike tour through Terranea in Palos Verdes
- Groups booking this experience should be looking for an invigorating, challenging, fun workout
- You’ll be riding on a mix of beachside bike paths and roads, with opportunities to stop for photos and water breaks
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About 1-hour Terranea Guided Fitness Bike Ride
Kick off your day at Terranea by joining us for a jaw dropping, scenic fitness bike tour along the Palos Verdes Coast. Our expert guides will lead you and your group on an invigorating bike ride across one of the most beautiful bike paths in LA, just steps away from the Pacific Ocean. You’ll kill 2 birds with 1 stone as you burn calories while sightseeing the incredible LA views. This 1-hour, bucket list worthy bike adventure starts at the Terranea Resort, and is not to be missed on your trip to Los Angeles!
Hop on one of our hybrid road bikes, grab a helmet, safety vest, bottle of water, healthy snack and let our expert guides lead you on an epic ride you’ll remember forever. Pedal past all the hidden gems that the area has to offer, and then head off to whatever fabulous activities your group has planned for the day. This experience is designed to simulate a group spin class; though free from the constraints of a sweaty indoor gym, and surrounded by the ocean! While this bike tour is designed to last an hour, as with all of our group bike tours, the tour length can be customized to suit groups’ timeframe. Guests must be comfortable and able to ride a bike.
Our Terranea activities highlight the natural splendor of Palos Verdes, CA, consistently rated one of the best places to bike in Los Angeles. Our guided bike tour highlights the natural splendor of this beautiful LA bike path, and emphasizes the importance of conservation and preserving this spectacular beach bike path. Bikes and Hikes LA promotes sustainable outdoor group tours and activities, and we look forward to sharing the beauty of Terranea with you and your group on our 1-Hour Terranea Guided Group Fitness Bike Ride. Book this tour today!