Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day! From Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: Customizable
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Oak Knoll Neighborhood
- Old Town Pasadena
- California Institute of Technology
- Multiple Filming Locations
- Father of the Bride
- Brothers & Sisters
- Indecent Proposal
- Huntington Gardens
- Rose Bowl
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour of Pasadena, the gorgeous, historic city east of LA
- You’ll enjoy the gorgeous surrounding mountains and charming downtown of Pasadena!
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Expect
- You’ll be biking through Pasadena through city streets and bike trails.
- Guests will take several stops along the way.
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Downtown Pasadena Bike Tour
Pasadena ranks as one of California’s most picturesque and historical cities, renowned for its spectacular Tournament of Roses parade, and of course, its world famous stadium, the Rose Bowl. Due to its temperate climate, large avenues and beautiful scenery, Pasadena is ideally suited for outdoor activities. Your adventure begins just outside the doors of the historic Langham Huntington, Pasadena. We offer two distinctly different but enjoyable Pasadena excursions:
Itinerary One: Mansions, Gardens & More
Your group will explore the Oak Knoll section of Pasadena and see some notable homes featured in television shows and movies like Father of the Bride, Brothers and Sisters, Benson and the infamous “Lily Pond” estate where Krystle and Alexis duked it out in “Dynasty.” Next stop is the Huntington Library and Gardens, located in the beautiful Pasadena suburb of San Marino. Famed for its art collection and its one-of-a-kind gardens spreading over 120 acres, the Huntington is, without doubt, the pride of the Pasadena. The estate itself is magnificent (it doubled as Robert Redford’s palace in the film “Indecent Proposal”) and it has over 14,000 varieties of plants showcased in more than a dozen principal garden areas. The botanical themes for these gardens include Australian, Chinese, Japanese, Shakespeare, and Rose and Palm. Each one is an amazing showstopper in its own right.
Next, it’s time to get your “Big Bang” on by cycling past the California Institute of Technology campus. For fans of the hit CBS sitcom, “The Big Bang Theory,” this is a hallowed ground—it’s where Sheldon, Raj and the other guys all work, play and get into trouble. Finally, you’ll visit Old Town Pasadena, the historic core of the city. Many sites await, including historic old hotels, galleries, and even a converted train station. From here, it’s a short bike ride back to our Langham Huntington starting point.
Itinerary Two: Rose Bowl Bike Tour
This Pasadena bike tour will cover much of the same ground as Itinerary One with one notable exception: instead of visiting the Huntington Gardens to the west, your group will travel east to visit the world famous football stadium, the Rose Bowl. Nicknamed the “Granddaddy of Them All,” this stadium hosts the most prestigious and oldest college football championship game in the nation. You’ll bike by the stadium and then enjoy a tour of selected areas of its interior.
We look forward to hosting your group on our Pasadena Bike Tour!