Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day! From Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
- Tour Length: Approximately 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable.)
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we now require the following for all of our tours:
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their tour.
- All guests must wear masks on our tours.
- Guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day.)
Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.
- Santa Monica Boardwalk
- Ocean Park Amusement Pier
- Top LA Instagram murals
- Beach Clubs (featured on Beverly Hills 90210)
- Top Beach Hotels (Shutters, Casa Del Mar)
- Historic estate of Golden Age Hollywood mogul
- “Inkwell” Beach
- Venice Fishing Pier
- Muscle Beach
- Oceanside Skateboard Park
- Abbot Kinney Shopping District
- Venice Canals
- Frank Gehry Beach House
- Multiple Celebrity Homes
- Tongva Park
- Santa Monica Third Street Promenade
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll bike alongside the famous strand in Venice and Santa Monica, LA’s two most popular beaches!
- You’ll stop for food and beverages at top LA restaurants
- You’ll get incredible photos of the best beaches in LA!
What is Provided
- 3 Food Stops, featuring cuisine from L.A.’s finest and most culinary significant restaurants. Selections include:
- Fresh pressed juice
Bay Cities Deli Sandwich Platter- served picnic style on the beach!
Salt and Straw Ice Cream on the famed Abbott Kinney Boulevard
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Expect
- You’ll ride on an easy to moderate bike route on this LA group tour
- You and your group will enjoy stops for the best local LA food in Venice and Santa Monica
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for photos and fun!
- Your group will be able to customize all aspects of this Los Angeles Tour
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Bike and Food Tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Venice and Santa Monica Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t Forget Your Camera!
About Bikes and Bites: Santa Monica & Venice Beach Bike and Food Tour
Our private Santa Monica & Venice Beach Bike and Food Tour is sure to be the highlight of your LA vacation. Our group beach bike tour combines food and fitness and showcases the best of bike riding and beachside cuisine on LA’s most popular beaches. Our tour will take you on a bike ride along the famed Venice and Santa Monica beaches, with our expert bike tour guides pointing out the top things to see and do in Venice and Santa Monica. The trip is punctuated with stops at the top eateries on the west coast. You and your group will enjoy a brisk workout and burn off the delicious calories as you bike down the beach. This tour is perfect for private, VIP, or corporate groups looking to merge food, fitness, and fun in LA. Book our Santa Monica and Venice Beach Bike and Food Tour for your next team building outing!
The Santa Monica and Venice Beach Bike and Food Tour is fully customizable. Groups are able to customize routes, restaurants, and pickups depending on fitness goals and dietary requests. This private bike tour features such highlights as the famous Santa Monica pier, the Venice boardwalk, the Third Street Promenade, the Venice skate park, the famed Abbott Kinney Boulevard, and the Venice Canals, along with multiple top restaurants and eateries on the west side. Our tour is dynamic, and constantly varying, depending on new restaurant openings and pop-ups. Groups requesting specific types of cuisine or location stops can make custom requests on our private LA tours form here. We look forward to sharing the best places to bike and eat in Venice Beach and Santa Monica with you!