Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
OJAI BIKE TOUR – HISTORIC DOWNTOWN AND ORCHARDS TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This Ojai Valley Team Building Tour is a 2 hour loop through historic downtown Ojai and the surrounding orchards!
- Tour Length: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable
- Minimum Guests: 1-300 guests
- Tour Distance: 10 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Ojai Valley Inn or the neighboring Ojai community
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes – all guests can upgrade to an e-bike for this tour
- Price: $695 for first guest. $135 for each additional guest (pedal bike) $150 for each additional guest (electric bike)
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Private Ojai Team Building Bike Tour Highlights
- Experience all the best Ojai has to offer on a 2-hour loop!
- Spectacular views of vineyards, olive groves, and the Ojai Valley
- Pedal through historic downtown Ojai and experience world-class shops and restaurants
- Picturesque Ojai Village
- Iconic Ojai Landmarks
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Team Building Activity
- You’ll take a group bike tour through gorgeous Ojai, one of the most beautiful towns in California
- You’ll ride through a gorgeous bike trail on this team building tour
- You’ll punctuate your VIP tour with stops for shopping, eating, and relaxing
- Guests looking for an invigorating, challenging group team building activity will love this private LA bike tour
What is Provided on this LA Group Tour
- Premium electric or pedal bikes
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Team Building Activity
- You’ll be taking a VIP group bike tour through Ojai, CA
- You’ll bike through orange groves, vineyards, beautiful surrounding natural paradise, and more
- You’ll stop in the historic town for food, shopping, and fun!
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike through the mountains.
What to Bring on this Ojai Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Ojai VIP Tour
Welcome to one of California’s most relaxing and picturesque towns, Ojai. This town, frequently called the “Shangri-La of Southern California”, is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream come true. Located to the northwest of Los Angeles and just east of Santa Barbara, Ojai’s charms are hard to resist. First off, on your private team building activity, you won’t see the usual chain or franchise stores in town—only local merchants. Second, due to the valley’s east/west orientation, Ojai boasts some of the most spectacular sunsets in California—natives call it a “Pink Moment.”
All of Ojai’s charms will be evident on a private vip tour of the city center and surrounding trails. We suggest beginning your LA group tour at the legendary five-star Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, the California resort steeped in history and glamour. Originally designed by renowned architect Wallace Neff, and expanded several times throughout its history; Ojai’s premier resort recently underwent a $90 million renovation securing its position as one of North America’s most premier resorts.
Upon leaving the hotel grounds, Old Town Ojai is a short bike ride away. Your LA tour guide will point out the notable landmarks throughout this town acclaimed for its striking whitewashed Spanish Mission architecture, its beautiful public buildings and spirit of adventure, art, and acceptance. You’ll also enjoy a stroll through the shopping arcades and markets, often hidden from the main streets of the town, while hearing your guide talk about the rich history of Ojai’s past and vibrant future.
You’ll find that your private Ojai Valley team building tour is nothing short of spectacular. Your guests will love the rolling hills and the rugged landscape showcasing the true natural beauty of Southern California.