Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
HAWTHORNE DROP PRIVATE BIKE TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes – all guests can upgrade to an e-bike for this tour.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Spectacular views of LA’s gorgeous beaches
- Rugged beachside bike paths in Palos Verdes
- Beautiful natural scenery
- Multiple Instagram Opportunities
- South Bay Beach Breezes
- Private group bike tour with expert bike guide
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour of Hawthorne Drop, one of the most stunning places to bike in south LA
- You’ll ride through some gorgeous beachside bike trails
- You’ll see beautiful views of the beaches and cliffs in Palos Verdes
- Guests looking for an invigorating, challenging group bike tour will love this group LA bike tour
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a group bike tour of Hawthorne Drop
- You’ll ride your bike through the beautiful surrounding cliffs and beach bike paths
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Under current CDC and California guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear a mask outdoors. Guests may bring masks if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Hawthorne Drop Private Bike Tour
For this private bike tour, we transport you to the top of Rancho Palos Verdes where you will meet your guide, grab a helmet, a safety vest and a bottle of water, and take a fantastic bike tour downhill while you enjoy epic views of the ocean and surrounding shoreline. Our knowledgeable guides make an ordinary visit to Ranch Palos Verdes a truly extraordinary experience. They’ll take you on a fully customizable insider’s tour of the area while offering insightful and intelligent interpretation along the way and seeing to your every need. It’s like going on a bike ride with an entertaining local friend, who personalizes the tour as you go along and ensures you have an amazing time.