Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Manhattan Beach
- The Fishing Pier
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Riviera Village
- Oceanside Estates
- Unbelievable Ocean Views and Vistas
- Fish Market
- The Marina
- Optional off-strand sites include Jerry McGuire’s house and the high school from TV series “The O.C.”
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour through Manhattan and Redondo Beach, two of LA’s most beautiful beaches
- You’ll admire the multi-million dollar homes along the Strand, LA’s famed beach boardwalk!
- You’ll enjoy the sun and sand as you ride through Manhattan and Redondo Beaches!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be biking along the beach in LA’s South Bay paradise. Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Manhattan & Redondo Beach Private Bike Tour
Manhattan ranks as one of California’s most beautiful beach towns and is the start of today’s guided bicycle tour. Visiting Manhattan Beach shows you firsthand why it’s often called the “Pearl of the South Bay.” Home to world-class beaches, Olympic-caliber volleyball players, and incredible surfing, Manhattan Beach was recently ranked as the 9th sexiest beach on the planet by the Travel Channel.
Manhattan Beach’s cousin to the south, Redondo Beach, where there’s always “More to Sea,” is a fantastic destination in its own right. Redondo Beach fish market boasts one of the most fun and interactive culinary experiences anywhere. A market where the seafood is so fresh, it was swimming in the ocean just hours before being prepared and served!
This area of Southern California boasts some of the most pleasant bike paths in the world, with some people even going as far as calling it a biker’s paradise. The Manhattan Beach even has trails available exclusively to cyclists. You’ll be privileged to some outstanding views and see plenty of landmarks along the way on this unforgettable bike tour of Manhattan Beach.