Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
MANHATTAN & REDONDO BEACH PRIVATE BIKE TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This team building tour of LA features the gorgeous ocean vistas of Manhattan and Redondo Beaches by bike!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $110 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
LA Group Tour Highlights
- Manhattan Beach
- The Fishing Pier
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Riviera Village
- Oceanside Estates
- Unbelievable Ocean Views and Vistas
- Fish Market
- The Marina
- Optional off-strand sites include Jerry McGuire’s house and the high school from TV series “The O.C.”
- Team building activities
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles Private Tour
- You’ll take a group bike tour through Manhattan and Redondo Beach, two of LA’s most beautiful beaches
- You’ll admire the multi-million dollar homes along the Strand, LA’s famed beach boardwalk!
- You’ll enjoy the sun and sand as you ride through Manhattan and Redondo Beaches on this unique team building tour
What is Provided on this LA Team Building Tour
- Premium bikes – pedal or electric
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this LA VIP Tour
- You’ll be biking along the beach in LA’s South Bay paradise on this outdoor team building activity
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Manhattan and Redondo Beach Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
What to Bring on this Los Angeles Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA group tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Manhattan & Redondo Beach Private Bike Tour/ Outdoor Team Building Activities
Manhattan ranks as one of California’s most beautiful beach towns and is the start of today’s outdoor team building activities Visiting Manhattan Beach shows you firsthand why it’s often called the “Pearl of the South Bay.” Home to world-class beaches, Olympic-caliber volleyball players, and incredible surfing, Manhattan Beach was recently ranked as the 9th sexiest beach on the planet by the Travel Channel.
Manhattan Beach’s cousin to the south, Redondo Beach, where there’s always “More to Sea,” is a fantastic destination in its own right. Redondo Beach fish market boasts one of the most fun and interactive culinary experiences anywhere. A market where the seafood is so fresh, it was swimming in the ocean just hours before being prepared and served!
This area of Southern California boasts some of the most pleasant bike paths in the world, with some people even going as far as calling it a biker’s paradise. The Manhattan Beach even has trails available exclusively to cyclists. You’ll be privileged to some outstanding views and see plenty of landmarks along the way on this unforgettable private tour of Manhattan Beach.