Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day! From Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 10 miles (Duration fully customizable)
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $250 for 1 person. $95 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Meeting Place: Tour can meet at either 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book our daily public Celebrity Bike Tour, click here.
To book any of our other daily public tours, click here.
- Legendary homes: Madonna, Michael Jackson, Lucille Ball, Mick Jagger, The Osbournes, Cher, Lindsay Lohan, Elvis Presley
- Walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds
- Beverly Hills Sign – THE ultimate Instagram pic
- Rodeo Drive
- Gucci, Tom Ford, Chanel, Bijan, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Harry Winston, Cartier, Michael Kors, Tiffany & Company, Versace
- Villa Blanca Restaurant (featured on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
- 9/11 Memorial
- Ultra-trendy Robertson Blvd
- The famous “Witch’s House!”
- The Beverly Hills Hotel (aka the Pink Palace)
- The Beverly Hilton (home of the Golden Globes)
- The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire (the Pretty Woman Hotel)
- The Good Shepherd Church
- Beverly Hills City Hall / Courthouse (Lindsay Lohan’s second home)
- Sur, Pump, Tom Tom (featured on reality-TV shows “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” and “Vanderpump Rules”)
- The Pacific Design Center
- The Sunset Strip
- Historic Route 66
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 10-mile group bike tour of LA through Beverly Hills, and check out celebrity homes and famous movie locations!
- You’ll also check out famous LA attractions in the cities of West Hollywood, Bel Air, and Holmby Hills.
- You might see a celebrity or two!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be biking approximately 10 miles through a neighborhood with hills.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Celebrity Bike Tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Celebrity Bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Under current CDC and California guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear a mask outdoors. Guests may bring masks if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Group Celebrity Bike Tour
Most Hollywood tours do little more than herd guests along cookie-cutter routes while pre-recorded narration delivers bland and generic commentary. At Bikes & Hikes LA, we’ve created a celebrity sightseeing experience that delivers a lot more substance. Our Celebrity Bike Tour is the antidote to a crowded tour bus, and allows you and your group to see the best neighborhood in LA, while getting a terrific workout while you’re at it! These exciting sightseeing outings showcase some of the city’s most expensive and exclusive properties, including over 20 stunning celebrity homes.
During your Celebrity Bike Tour, you’ll visit LA’s most exclusive enclaves, Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, in the most up-close-and-personal way imaginable! In addition to pedaling past dozens of incredible properties owned by legendary celebrities, you’ll also explore boutique-lined Rodeo Drive. This famous street is where the city’s rich and famous live, shop, eat and play (and sometimes even get in trouble!). During the bike tour, our knowledgeable tour guides will deliver fascinating stories and insights that will inform and enrich your experience in engaging ways.
A lot of Hollywood tours promise guests the opportunity to see a star, but our Celebrity Bike Tour delivers an even better chance of a once in a lifetime encounter with an A-Lister! As you bike through Beverly Hills, you’ll get an intimate vantage point of all the unfolding action.
The Celebrity Bike Tour follows a safe and scenic route that includes a few small hills at the beginning, and this burst of activity is sure to get your blood pumping and your spirits soaring. Our itinerary also includes two incredible walking tours: one that visits the legendary Beverly Hills Estate Gardens & Grounds, which has been featured in countless TV shows and films. Some locals even swear that the site is haunted!
The second walking tour introduces you to an international shopper’s paradise with a visit to Rodeo Drive. Our Celebrity Bike Tour is one of the most complete showcases of entertainment industry culture in the city, and we would love to have you join us on these Hollywood tours for some fresh air, beautiful sunshine, and healthy exercise.
Give a gift card to any of our Los Angeles tours! Find the best gifts for your family, friends, and loved ones at Bikes and Hikes LA! We wish you safe travels in 2021 and a happy new year- see you in LA!