Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
PRIVATE HOLLYWOOD SIGN ELECTRIC BIKE TOUR
- Tour Description: Take an unforgettable private electric bike tour to the Hollywood Sign
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 8 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $195 for each additional person. All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Meeting Place: Tour can meet at either 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Bike Type: Electric Bikes
- Fitness Level: Easy – some hills
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding on a bike.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our other daily public tours, click here.
Hollywood Electric Bike Tour Highlights
- Hollywood Sign (in front and behind)
- Hollywood Reservoir
- Downtown LA
- Los Angeles Skyline
- Griffith Park
- Hollywood Hills
- ….and so much more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Hollywood Tour
- You’ll go behind and in front of the Hollywood Sign on this epic LA bike tour
- You’ll take an 8-mile private group bike tour through Hollywood to the Hollywood Sign Viewpoint and check out famous landmarks, filming locations, and more!
- You’ll learn the history and secrets of all of Hollywood’s hotspots.
- You might see a celebrity or two!
What is Provided on this Hollywood Tour
- Premium electric bikes
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Hollywood Tour
- You’ll be biking approximately 8 miles through a neighborhood with hills. Tour duration can be customized for group’s fitness needs and goals.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring on this Hollywood Electric Bike Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Private Hollywood Electric Bike Tour
This private bike tour is the ULTIMATE HOLLYWOOD SIGN EXPERIENCE, taking you up close and personal with the world’s most famous sign, aboard a premium electric bike. You’ll bike up through the Hollywood Hills, to the world-famous Griffith Park, where you’ll experience some of the best views of all of Los Angeles. You’ll then head to a private viewpoint where you’ll get the most incredible view of the Hollywood Sign. You’ll go behind and in front of the Hollywood Sign on this LA tour. Your expert LA tour guide will make sure that you leave with jaw-dropping Instagram photos for all of your fans. This unforgettable, one-of-a-kind Los Angeles tour is not to be missed!