MALIBU HIKE & WINE TASTING
Join us high up in the Santa Monica Mountains for a refreshing hike and historically significant sightseeing tour that wraps things up with a unique wine tasting experience. Tucked away in an alcove on the Malibu border sits a historic city rich in culture and wine country charm. Here we’ll explore the nearby trails that wind through a countryside surrounded by enchanting oak woodlands. You’ll learn about the intriguing history of a majestic neighborhood characterized by old-growth trees and wild peacocks that can be found perching around town. We’ll tour a local ranch that was maintained to its original grandeur by an A-list actor who was deeply moved by the area’s natural beauty while working onset of one of the many notable TV shows filmed nearby. At the end of our adventure, we’ll all rejoice over wine tasting in a rustic winery decorated with art and rare treasures. Here you’ll be guided through an offering of the finest wines that Malibu offers.
- Length:3 hours. Includes Hike and 30-minute Wine Tasting
- Fitness Level:• Easy to Moderate
- Tour Includes:• Expertly Trained and CPR/ First Aid Certified Guides
• 4 Wines to Taste
• 1st Aid Equipment
• Water & Healthy Snacks
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA