Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- Meeting Place: Palos Verdes, CA
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Group hike tour in stunning southern California Terranea Natural Preserve!
- Natural splendor of coastal tide pools and marine life
- Unbelievable views over the Pacific Ocean
- Cliffside Walking and rugged terrain
- Optional Add On: Group Mindfulness Experience
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group hike tour and explore the gorgeous scenery in Terranea, a natural preserve in Palos Verdes, CA
- You’ll hike in the lovely flora and fauna of one of the most beautiful beaches in LA
- You’ll jump start your day with team building group hike and learn all about the preservation of the natural surroundings
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will hike in a natural preserve.
- Guests should be comfortable hiking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect beautiful beachside views and even better photos.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Palos Verdes Reserve Private Group Hiking Tour
This private group hike makes its way through a beautiful, 399-acre natural reserve, the largest of the ten reserves making up the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve. This hike is moderate to challenging, and we recommend it to groups looking for ambitious team building activities during your time in Los Angeles. With rolling hills, five distinct steep canyons and rock outcrops, this hike can be a leisurely stroll or a fitness challenge. This Los Angeles hike trail includes a stunning coastal sage scrub habitat, a fragrant, flowering plant local to California. Palos Verdes is home to a number of natural preserves and architectural landmarks, and the city dedicates much of its mission and resources to ecological preservation.
Our guides will lead your group through the natural preserves and point out highlights of the stunning natural landmarks. This group tour showcases tide pools, bluffs, picturesque hiking trails, and ample photo opportunities alongside one of our favorite beach hiking trails in LA. Groups will have the opportunity to stroll among the tide pools and observe the natural flora and fauna preserved in the tide pools along the cliffs of Palos Verdes, and the group hike may be customized to suit guests interested in an educational nature walk or a more rigorous hike tour. The stunning natural landscapes of Palos Verdes make this private hike one of our top group activities, as it falls in line with Bikes and Hikes eco-friendly mission of experiencing LA, rather than driving past it.
A hike up to the bluff reveals panoramic views of the ocean and the beautiful island of Catalina just off the golden coast. Our team is happy to coordinate transportation, a picnic lunch, and group team building activities to complement your group walk through this natural oasis. Book our Palos Verdes Private Group Hiking Tour today.