Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 90 minutes. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $250 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Meeting Place: Santa Monica, CA (10 minutes from downtown Santa Monica)
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Epic group hiking tour through the Santa Monica Mountains
- Sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and Malibu
- Rugged trails and beautiful flora and fauna for groups looking for a picturesque workout
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 2.5 hour (customizable) group hike tour through the Santa Monica Mountains and Temescal Canyon
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll take a rugged hike tour through some moderate mountain trails
- You’ll be surrounded by the Pacific Ocean
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Santa Monica Hike – Temescal Canyon
Join us on a group hiking tour of the Santa Monica mountains, just a short drive away from the Pacific Ocean. This invigorating group hike showcases some of the best views in Los Angeles. Our hike begins in Temescal canyon, a residential canyon bordering Santa Monica and the Pacific Palisades. The trailhead will drop you at a wide, ambling trail, twisting and turning its way through the Santa Monica Mountains. From various vantages points during your hike, you’ll see breathtaking views of the city of Santa Monica, the Pacific Ocean, and downtown Los Angeles. The hike is approximately 2 – 3 miles long and ranked as easy to moderate. We encourage groups of all levels of fitness to book this hike tour.
Book our Santa Monica Temescal Canyon Hike today, and prepare to be wowed by the natural scenery, the history of Santa Monica, and the fresh ocean air. Other popular group hiking tours of LA include our Runyon Canyon and Griffith Park tours, offered twice daily with VIP upgrades for groups looking for custom Los Angeles tours!