Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Tour Length: Suggested Tour Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $250 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- Meeting Place: Malibu, CA (25 minutes from downtown Santa Monica)
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Beautiful Malibu cliffs and ocean views
- Shady forest path with secluded, spectacular waterfall
- Dynamic, customizable hiking trails
- 360-degree views of Malibu, Calabasas, and Santa Monica
- Wide range of easy to challenging hike paths
- Ocean breezes
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group hiking tour of Solstice Canyon, Malibu’s most famous hiking trail!
- You’ll see the abandoned ruins of a former mogul’s Malibu mansion
- You’ll cap off your hike with a beautiful waterfall
- You’ll see miles of gorgeous mountains and ocean
- You’ll enjoy a moderate climb over rugged, beautiful mountain trails
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be hiking up a rugged, moderate mountain trail
- Guests booking this experience are able to customize their group hiking tour to suit their needs and preferences
- Guests booking this experience should expect to hike 3-4 miles, and should be comfortable hiking
- Guests booking this experience should be in good physical shape, and should not have a fear of heights
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Malibu Waterfall Hike – Solstice Canyon
One of our most popular Los Angeles corporate group tours is our Malibu Waterfall experience. Check out a legendary, famous Malibu home when you reserve this group hike tour option. Once upon a time, a supermarket mogul built his dream house of stone and wood in Malibu and designed it to seamlessly integrate into its natural surroundings. The house overlooked a natural spring and a waterfall, trailing down from the Malibu Highlands. Burned to the ground in a 1982 fire, the ruins of this Paul Williams-designed home are fascinating to tour, a highlight of this group tour through Malibu. This hike is approximately 2 – 3 miles and begins at a trailhead in a beautiful Malibu canyon. This is a more moderate hike, and can be modified to suit groups needs. Bikes and Hikes LA is also happy to coordinate luxury transport to and from your location, and the drive to the trailhead is an added Los Angeles attraction. Your group will drive past many Malibu landmarks (celebrity homes lining the exclusive Carbon Beach, The Malibu Beach Inn, etc.,) and sweeping views of the ocean from the Pacific Coast Highway. On this hike, in addition to the natural splendor of Malibu, you’ll be greeted by some of the most striking architecture of Southern California. One of our favorites is a dramatic, gigantic, high-tech home cantilevered from the top of the mountain. (It’s affectionately named after a popular Star Wars character—you’ll see why.) Ocean views surround you at every turn, and we recommend this group hike for guests who love the beach.
Book our Malibu Waterfall Hike today, and prepare to be wowed by the natural scenery, the history of Malibu, and the fresh ocean air. Other popular group hiking tours of LA include our Runyon Canyon and Griffith Park tours, offered twice daily with VIP upgrades for groups looking for custom Los Angeles tours!