Join us for a challenging 10-mile private group hiking tour near Azusa, CA and see beautiful scenery, several swimming holes, and the Bridge to Nowhere.
GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY TEAM BUILDING HIKE
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book our daily public Griffith Observatory Hike, click here.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This popular LA hike tour takes you on a gorgeous hike through Griffith Park and concludes at the world famous Griffith Observatory!
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 3.5 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Griffith Park/ The Bird Sanctuary – 2900 North Vermont Canyon Road, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Price: $175 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: For Groups: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and close-toed shoes highly recommended.
Griffith Observatory Team Building Tour Highlights
- Hollywood Sign
- Griffith Observatory
- Greek Theatre
- Mount Hollywood
- West Hollywood
- Sunset Strip
- Beverly Hills
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Silver Lake
- Los Feliz
- Forest Lawn Mausoleum
- Team Building Opportunities
Famous Film Locations on this LA Tour
- La La Land
- Die Hard
- The Terminator
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
What You’ll See/Do on this Private LA Tour
- You’ll take a 2.5 hour, 3 mile hike tour through the Hollywood Hills in Griffith Park
- You’ll get sweeping views of LA, learn the fascinating film history of Los Angeles, get an insider tour of the Griffith Observatory, and the best Instagram of the Hollywood Sign in LA
- You’ll partake in unique team building opportunities on an unforgettable day!
What is Provided on this VIP Hollywood Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Team Building Tour
- This tour is rated easy to moderate. There are some hills.
- Guests should expect to break a sweat, and should be comfortable walking approximately 3 miles.
- Guests can expect great heights, and even better photos.
What to Bring on this LA Group Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Griffith Observatory Group Hike Tour
Highlights of this popular Hollywood hiking adventure include famous landmarks, panoramic city views, and much more!
What is the best hike in Hollywood?
With its stunning natural beauty and amazing vantage points, Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise. Enjoy breathtaking 360° views from high atop the hills of this sprawling urban paradise on our Griffith Observatory Hike. This popular L.A. tour is available daily year-round! During your hike, our expert guides dazzle you with fascinating L.A. history while sharing fun facts about hit movie and TV shows filmed inside beautiful Griffith Park, all while standing at the exact shooting locations.
You enjoy a fun-filled hike to the highest point in the Hollywood Hills, and when you reach the top, you’re treated to an unforgettable panorama of the majestic downtown skyscrapers, the glitter of Hollywood, the posh mansions of Beverly Hills, and more. Hiking to the Hollywood Sign is a must-do in L.A., so next you head to the nearby Hollywood Sign for the chance to take an extra-special selfie at this iconic location. The perfect memento of this fun, fitness-fueled tour of Hollywood!
As part of this California adventure tour, you get to see where the Terminator arrived in LA, and also check out the famous tunnel featured in movies including Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Back to the Future II before finishing off with an unforgettable insider’s tour of the world-famous Griffith Observatory where Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone danced into the stars in La La Land. As an extra bonus: You can skip the lines when you’re with our tour! And, don’t forget to bring your camera! The Hollywood Hills Hike is great opportunity to burn some calories, get a history lesson, and take photos that last a lifetime.