Take the #1 Hollywood Sign Hike in LA! Our Griffith Park Experience in the Hollywood Hills introduces you to the hiking paradise of Los Angeles! Tour offered twice daily, at 10 a.m. and at sunset.
FRANKLIN CANYON GROUP HIKE TOUR
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 1 hour (Duration fully customizable for groups.)
- Tour Distance: 2.5 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $175 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: We can provide an easy and moderate route to accommodate all fitness levels
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Gorgeous Natural Landscape
- Historical Context
- Movie History
- City Views of Celebrity Homes in Beverly Hills
- Duck Pond
- Picnic Grounds
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 1-hour, 2.5 mile hike tour through Franklin Canyon in Beverly Hills
- You’ll get sweeping views of LA and learn the fascinating film history of Los Angeles
- You’ll spot several celebrity homes
- You’ll enjoy the natural beauty of the surrounding canyon
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is rated easy to moderate. There are some hills.
- Guests should expect to break a sweat, and should be comfortable walking approximately 2.5 miles.
- Guests can expect great heights, and even better photos.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Franklin Canyon Group Hike Tour
Located in the geographic center of Los Angeles, just minutes away from Beverly Hills, few hikes offer a better combination of natural beauty and historical significance than the trails at Franklin Canyon.
The park traces its beginnings to 1914 when William Mulholland and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power built a reservoir in upper Franklin Canyon. The family of oil baron Edward L. Doheny used the canyon as a summer retreat and a place to graze and water their cattle. The park has been used frequently for filming and was featured in the opening credits to “The Andy Griffith Show.”
Within the park boundaries are chaparral, grasslands, oak woodlands, a three-acre lake, a duck pond, expansive picnic grounds, and over five miles of LA hiking trails. The lake and pond serve as permanent and seasonal home for birds in the Pacific flyway. This hidden oasis, just 10 minutes from downtown Beverly Hills makes a perfect hiking experience for any group.