Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
LONG RANGE OPTION: MT BALDY PRIVATE GROUP HIKING TOUR
- Tour Length: 7 hours (approximately.)
- Tour Distance: 11 miles (17.7km)
- Suggested Start Time:6:30 AM (depart from West Hollywood 5:00AM)
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Difficult – 11 miles and about 4000ft elevation gain. Guests should be in good physical condition, and be prepared for thin air at high altitude. Proper hiking footwear required.
- Meeting Place: Mt. Baldy or West Hollywood.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Person (per person)
- Depart West Hollywood: 5:00 AM
- Begin: 6:30 AM
- Summit/Lunch: 11:30 AM
- Finish/Beer: 3:00 PM
- Return Home: 5:30 PM
*Timeline can be adjusted to groups needs.
- Far-reaching panoramic views
- Bucket List: Highest point of San Gabriel Mountains at 10,064 foot
- Flora and Fauna/Wildlife
- Snow-covered backdrop
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take an epic private hike tour up the snowy summit of LA’s famous Mt. Baldy, the tallest peak in the San Gabriel Mountains
- You’ll get sweeping views of LA county and the natural paradise surrounding the city
- You can customize this private hike tour to suit your fitness goals and level of expertise
What is Provided
- Transport to/from Mt. Baldy from West Hollywood for up to 5 guests
- Expert CPR/First Aid certified Guide
- Healthy Snacks
- Picnic Lunch
- Cold beer
- Rain/Snow Ponchos
- Water/ Electrolytes
- First Aid
What to Expect
- This tour is challenging.
- Guests booking this tour should be comfortable hiking on moderate to difficult hiking trails.
- Guests should expect to break a sweat
- Guests should be comfortable hiking for several hours
- Guests can expect great heights, and even better photos.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt & shorts/pants
- Hiking boots/Trail runners/Sneakers with good tread
- Jacket, wind breaker, or sweatshirt
- Back pack to carry water, extra clothes and lunch
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, hiking poles if possible
- Check weather and dress appropriately
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About our Long Range Group Hike Tour to Mount Baldy
Mount Baldy is the highest peak of the San Gabriel Mountains, and at 10,000 feet above sea level, boasts the highest peak in Los Angeles County, California! Southern Californians can quickly spot the snow-capped zenith of the San Gabriel Mountains year-round. This hike is the ultimate team building adventure and a great way for groups visiting LA to connect with each other. Bikes and Hikes LA is proud to offer a long-range hike to the summit of Mount Baldy as part of our outdoor Los Angeles VIP tours. Take your next office retreat or group summit to the summit of the tallest peak in LA County on a group hike up 10,068 feet above sea level, a twist on typical corporate group tours of Los Angeles. Our expert guides provide a thorough historical and natural narrative for the group, and will ensure an unforgettable afternoon for you and your group. Other popular group team building activities include some of our shorter range hikes along the Pacific Coast Highway, as well as our #1 Hollywood Sign Tour. Book our long range private Mount Baldy hike for your next corporate group retreat – we’ll see you at the top! All guests must be in good health for this hike.