Soak up the sun and have some fun with our LA Group Beach Party Extravaganza! Perfect for corporate groups and team building!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 1 hr. Duration fully customizable.
*Excellent for early morning risers!
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $350 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Palos Verdes, CA
- Fitness Level: Easy. Few hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- 1-hour easy hike on nature path
- Beautiful scenery
- Marine life
- Bird Watching
- Stunning views over the Pacific Ocean
- Cliffside Coastline
- Infinite Instagram opportunities!
- Optional Add On: Group Mindfulness Experience
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 1-hour, easy nature walk through beautiful Terranea in South LA
- You’ll get sweeping views of the ocean and the gorgeous surrounding natural preserve
- You’ll jump start your day with a peaceful, scenic, invigorating nature walk
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is rated easy to moderate.
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect beautiful views and even better photos.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About 1-Hour Terranea Nature Walk
This educational walk leads you past several exceptional nature viewing points where guests may spot rare birds and endemic butterflies. While flora and fauna are the stars of this expedition, this hike also uncovers environmental issues facing the area. Enjoy breathtaking views of the dramatic coastline and learn about whale migration.
Guests have the opportunity to join us on this easy hike, ideal for guests looking to jump start their day with exercise and natural splendor. There’s no better way to wake up than when one is surrounded by the greatest nature preserve in LA. While this activity is designed to last one hour, as with all of our custom group hike tours, the hike can be modified according to groups’ preferences and time frames. This hike is easy, with few hills, though participants should be in good health and comfortable hiking.
Our 1-hour Terranea Nature Walk is among the highlights of our many group Terranea activities. An easy walk on a gorgeous natural path is sure to be the highlight of your next corporate retreat, family reunion, or group tour of Los Angeles.
Our Terranea activities highlight the natural beauty of Palos Verdes, CA, consistently rated one of the top hiking trails in LA. Our guided hike tour and nature walk emphasizes the importance of conserving the environment and protecting this spectacular natural preserve. Bikes and Hikes LA emphasizes sustainable outdoor group experiences, and we look forward to sharing the beauty of Terranea with you and your group on our 1-Hour Group Nature Walk. Book this tour today!