Ranked the best in group tours of Los Angeles, this LA tour features jaw-dropping views of the entire Los Angeles basin. This corporate team building Hollywood Hills Hike tour wraps up with an insider tour of the famous Griffith Observatory!
EATON CANYON PASADENA PRIVATE GROUP HIKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This popular Los Angeles Group Tour is a scenic nature walk to a gorgeous secret waterfall in Eaton Canyon!
- Tour Length: Approximately 2 hours. Duration fully customizable
- Tour Distance: 3 miles. Distance fully customizable
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Private LA Tour Highlights
- Spectacular Eaton Canyon Falls
- Group hiking tour through the San Gabriel Mountains in Los Angeles
- Gorgeous surrounding natural preserve on this Los Angeles group tour
- Group picnic areas
What You’ll See/Do on this LA Group Tour
- You’ll take an easy to moderate group hiking tour through the forests of Pasadena’s Eaton Canyon natural preserve on this private tour of LA
- You’ll walk on a winding, mainly flat trail, through the LA wilderness on this outdoor team building activity
- Your group hiking tour will culminate with a beautiful hidden waterfall, perfect for the best Instagram hike photos in LA!
What is Provided on this Private Hike Tour
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide/s
- First Aid kits/ Electrolytes
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on the Eaton Canyon Tour
- Expect a great walk through a spectacular natural forest, filled with winding streams and rocky paths
- Expect a mainly flat trail, comfortable for guests of all levels of fitness
What to Bring on this Private LA Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your southern California team building tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their team building LA tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Eaton Canyon Pasadena Hiking Tour
Take an epic team building tour with us as we explore the gorgeous, secluded Eaton Canyon in Pasadena. On this Los Angeles team building activity, we’ll follow a 3.5-mile round-trip trail, with a 375 foot elevation change, culminating with the spectacular natural grand finale: a 40-foot waterfall. This private hiking tour is rated easy to moderate, so it’s fun for folks of all levels of fitness. There are several mild stream crossings and fun boulder-hopping areas throughout the canyon. This hiking tour features gorgeous scenery with wildflowers carpeting the lower portion of the valley, as well as our incredible hiking guides to accompany you and your team, regaling you with tales and tidbits about the surroundings and the city. The tour can be modified to include stops for a picnic lunch and group activities.
We encourage parties of all ages and levels of fitness to join us on this group team building tour. While the trail includes a few moderate hills, a large portion of the hike is a flat, wide path, able to accommodate large groups. Depending on group’s time frame and fitness goals, the hike may be modified to suit group’s tour preferences.
This group hike tour is an excellent way for groups to kick off their conference, global meeting, or team building activity. Corporate groups and company teams staying in Pasadena will love the convenience of this natural paradise, a 10 minute commute from downtown Pasadena. Pasadena, also known as the city of roses, is known for its opulent downtown architecture, rich history, and hip dining scene. Groups visiting LA will find no shortage of top Pasadena hotels to make their stay during their next conference, company meeting, global summit, or VIP vacation. Allow us to curate a picture perfect team building hike at the magnificent Eaton Canyon for your group trip to Pasadena or LA.
Guests are encouraged to bring waterproof gear and/or swimsuits if they’d like to take a dip, as the group hike concludes with the beautiful Eaton Canyon Falls, a favorite scenic paradise for hiking in LA. We ensure a safe, entertaining hike, hosted by our expert CPR/First Aid certified local guides who will relish guests with history of the area, fun facts and make sure all guests have a fun and safe experience. Additionally, our local expert Los Angeles guides will share anecdotes about Pasadena’s rich history, natural surroundings, and group hiking tips, as well as encouraging feedback and expert photo skills. The Eaton Canyon hike path is constantly featured in the top waterfall hikes in LA, and we look forward to sharing it with you and your group. Our team will curate an afternoon filled with exercise, photo opportunities, and team building throughout our hiking tour. Give a member of our team a call to book your Eaton Canyon Group Hike Tour today. We highly recommend this experience for groups looking for unique outdoor team building activities in Los Angeles.