Ranked the best in group tours of Los Angeles, this LA tour features jaw-dropping views of the entire Los Angeles basin. This corporate team building Hollywood Hills Hike tour wraps up with an insider tour of the famous Griffith Observatory!
PRIVATE HOLLYWOOD SIGN HIKE
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book our daily public Hollywood Sign Hike, click here.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: Take our popular Hollywood Sign Hike! Get up close and personal with the Hollywood Sign on a 2.5 hour group team building tour
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hours. (Duration fully customizable)
- Minimum Guests: 1
- Tour Distance: 4 miles/6.4 km (10,000 steps!) (Distance fully customizable)
- Departure Time: Any time (10 A.M. or Sunset Recommended)
- Price: $175 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction
- Meeting Place: Near Lake Hollywood Park. (Exact location will be sent with confirmation.)
- Note: for large group team building events, the meeting place for this tour can accommodate vans of up to 15 guests maximum. 6,000 lb vehicle max
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy to Moderate. Guests should enjoy exercise, be in good health, and be able to walk 4 miles/6.4 km. Guests should not have an extreme fear of heights
Hollywood Sign Hike Highlights – Group Team Building
- Take your group to the Hollywood Sign (behind and in front!)
- Panoramic, 360° views of all of LA
- Best photos of the Hollywood Sign to last a lifetime
- Leave LA fulfilled – get your full fix of insider, LA history from the best local guides in Los Angeles!
What You’ll See/Do on this Team Building Tour
- You’ll take a 4 mile hike tour up behind and in front of the Hollywood Sign!
- You’ll get sweeping views of the following LA attractions:
- Warner Brothers’ Studios
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Dreamworks Animation Studio
- Disney Studios
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Historic Burbank
- Lake Hollywood
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Forest Lawn Mausoleum
- Griffith Park Observatory
- …and many more!
What is Provided on this Hollywood Sign Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Hollywood Hills Hike Tour
- You’ll take a 2.5 hour, 4 mile hike tour through Griffith Park, up through the Hollywood Hills, and go in front of and behind the Hollywood Sign!
- You’ll get sweeping views of LA and all of its major film studios, learn the incredible history of Tinseltown, and get the BEST possible views of the Hollywood Sign. We will take you closer to the Hollywood Sign than any other company in LA.
What to Bring on this Los Angeles Tour
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Under current CDC and California guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear a mask outdoors. Guests may bring masks if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
Private Hike to the Hollywood Sign – the Ultimate Hollywood Hike Team Building Tour!
Why should you take our private Hollywood Sign Hike Tour?
- You’ll see LA the right way – you’ll get out of your car, and get up close and personal with the City of Angels on this team building activity
- You’ll stay fit, get tan – you’ll burn calories and spend time in the sun
- You’ll step up your Insta Game – you’ll get the best views (and pics!) of the Hollywood Sign, both in front and in back on this private tour
- You’ll get Insider Info – you’ll hear the unbelievable, “made for the screen” history of the most photographed sign in the world
- You’ll cure your Jet Lag – the best medicine for jet lag? Sunshine and exercise. Get moving on the first day to make the most of your trip!
About Bikes and Hikes LA
- Best in Class – Founded 2009. Rated #1 in Los Angeles across the board.
- Expert Guides – Our Hollywood Sign Docents share the full history of the city, Griffith Park, and the iconic sign.
- Go Green – Our tours are carbon neutral. We pride ourselves on being a local leader in the fight against climate change!
Our hike to the Hollywood Sign is the ultimate group team building tour. Hike with us on the LA’s top hiking trail and experience the best hike in Hollywood on our unforgettable hike in front and behind the Hollywood Sign!
This private Hollywood Sign Hike tour commences with an epic climb up to the Wisdom tree, a top local Los Angeles attractions. You’ll burn calories and spend time in the sun. At this stunning peak, guests are treated to 360 views of Los Angeles from the San Fernando Valley to Catalina Island. Guests will have ample opportunities for killer Instagram photos, mountain breezes, and the chance to record their names and wishes in the chest below the Wisdom Tree, the famed iconic tree to have survived the devastating 2007 Griffith Park Fire. This special lookout point brags one of the best views in Los Angeles.
Next, you’ll hike across the top of Griffith Park’s Mount Lee, the highest peak in the park, where you’ll snag a bird’s eye view of the top film studios in Hollywood: Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, and Disney. You’ll also catch a glimpse of the Forest Lawn Mausoleum, the final resting place for many of the top Hollywood celebrities. Your docent will regale you with Tinseltown trivia and Hollywood history, while ensuring a safe, rugged, and exciting climb. Keep your eyes peeled for top LA filming locations in Griffith Park, the backdrop for such classics as “Rebel Without a Cause,” “Who Framed Roger Rabbit,” “La La Land,” and more!
Once we hike up behind the Hollywood Sign, you’ll arrive at a scenic overlook with the best view of the Hollywood Sign in all of Los Angeles. To celebrate conquering the highest peak in Griffith Park, you can add on beverages from our pop-up bar! Once you’ve taken photos and taken in the stunning views of LA, we’ll hike down to the front of the Hollywood Sign, where you can take the best possible photo of ALL photos with the Hollywood Sign. This private hike tour will take approximately 2.5 hours, and is suited for guests looking for a challenging, bucket-list outdoor adventure. Perfect for VIPs and guests looking for a very special, unforgettable Hollywood Sign Hike!