Ranked the best in group tours of Los Angeles, this LA tour features jaw-dropping views of the entire Los Angeles basin. This corporate team building Hollywood Hills Hike tour wraps up with an insider tour of the famous Griffith Observatory!
HOLLYWOOD SIGN GROUP TOUR – EXPRESS!
GO DIRECTLY BELOW THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN ON THIS PRIVATE TOUR - GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS SIGN!
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book our daily public Hollywood Sign Tour, click here.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This exclusive, VIP Hollywood Sign Tour will take you directly below the Hollywood Sign for the best photos and history of the most famous sign in the world!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 1.5 hrs (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: Casual walk, flat path – 1.8 miles (2.9 km) round trip along an easy path. Breaks along the way
- Departure Time: Any time
- Meeting Place: Exact Hollywood Sign address provided upon booking
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $45 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: Easy. Guests should be in good health and be able to walk 1.8 miles (2.9 km) along the Hollywood Sign trail
- Children under 2 years old are free. We recommend a hike pack, on the shoulders, or in a stroller
Private Hollywood Sign Tour Highlights
- Best view of Hollywood Sign – we take you directly below the Hollywood Sign on this LA tour
- Great for team building and corporate tours
- Best photo opportunities of the Hollywood Sign. Up close and personal with the world’s most famous sign on this private Hollywood Tour
- This Los Angeles tour features the fascinating history of the Hollywood Sign and exposes how LA became the entertainment capital of the world
- Leave LA fulfilled – experience LA culture at its finest from the best local guides on this VIP Los Angeles tour
- Sunshine & Steps to cure your jet lag on this Hollywood Sign Tour
- Jaw-Dropping, Panoramic, 360° views of all of Los Angeles on this LA Tour
- This bucket list worthy Hollywood tour fits perfectly before or after your day at Universal Studios or Warner Brothers ; just a few minutes away from both!
- This Hollywood Tour is great for ALL AGES, including kids, seniors, and everyone in between
- Views of:
- Hollywood Sign
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Lake Hollywood
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Griffith Park Observatory
What We’ll Do on this Group Hollywood Sign Tour
The Hollywood Sign Tour is a quick and easy 90-minute version of our Hollywood Sign Hike. The Hollywood Sign Tour is great for VIPs and groups when you book a private Hollywood Sign tour. This Hollywood Sign Tour is perfect for guests looking for sunshine, fresh air, celebrity sightings, LA history, and incredible memories to last a lifetime. On your Hollywood sightseeing tour, we’ll take you directly below the world’s most famous sign for the ultimate photoshoot, where your LA tour guide will help you stage the perfect Hollywood Sign photos.
At just 90 minutes, this private tour is the perfect introduction to Los Angeles. Enjoy this experience before or after your trip to Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, or one of our other Los Angeles tours. This Los Angeles tour is a great way to start your morning, with great photos, history, views, and celebrity sightings, and so much more.
On this guided Hollywood Sign Tour, guests will experience the best views of LA, take once in a lifetime photos, and get up close and personal with top LA filming locations in Griffith Park, such as Rebel Without a Cause, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, La La Land, Batman, Back to the Future, Terminator, Adele’s recent comeback concert, and more!
What is Provided on this VIP Hollywood Sign Tour
- Expert Los Angeles Tour Guide – CPR/First Aid Certified
- Historic Los Angeles tour
- Photo guidance and direction for once in a lifetime photos with the Hollywood Sign
- Free parking available near the Hollywood Sign – read all signs
- Photo opportunities with the best views of Los Angeles
- Expert advice for your stay in Los Angeles
- Team building opportunities
- Quickest and easiest way to get to/from the Hollywood Sign on this LA tour
What to Expect on this Hollywood Sign Team Building Tour
- We’ll be walking 1.8 miles (2.9 km) along what is widely considered to be an easy Hollywood Sign tour trail
- Guests joining this Hollywood Sign tour should be in good health, and enjoy a walk on this Hollywood Hills tour
- Children under 2 years old are free. We recommend a hike pack, on the shoulders, or in a stroller on this private Los Angeles tour
What to Bring on this Hollywood Sign Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker, or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good tread
- Don’t forget your camera! You’ll get the best view of the Hollywood Sign, so be sure to tag us on Instagram @bikesandhikesla
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking your VIP Los Angeles tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included on this LA group tour
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost. 15-20% is recommended for this LA tour
- Guests must confirm their booking 24 hours in advance of this private Hollywood Sign tour
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
This Private Hollywood Sign Tour is Designed for Visitors Who
- Want to learn about the history of the Hollywood Sign, learn why Hollywood became the capital of the Entertainment industry, and learn the rich history of Griffith Park, the largest municipal park in the USA. (5 x the size of Central Park in New York City!)
- Want to get to the closest place to see the Hollywood Sign, the world’s most famous and most iconic sign
- Want to take the best photos of the Hollywood Sign- EVER
- Want to immerse themselves in LA Culture. Outdoorsy activities run deep in the blood of Angelenos – we have over 300 sunny days a year here in LA!
- Are ALL ages and fitness levels. This LA tour is great for kids, seniors, and everyone in between!
- Want to stretch their legs and take a nice nature walk in the Hollywood Hills
- Want to get rid of their jet-lag. Sunshine and exercise are the best way to reset your internal clock! We recommend taking this Hollywood Sign tour on your first official day in Los Angeles to jump-start your LA vacation
- Want to embrace team building in a unique and out of the box way!