Soak up the sun and have some fun with our Group Beach Party Extravaganza! Perfect for corporate groups and team building!
LA GROUP SAILING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: Sail your cares away on this custom Los Angeles boat tour!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Tell us how much time you have & we’ll work with the captain to create a customized itinerary! Please fill out desired starting location when booking
- Price: $3,800 for every 6 guests. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
LA Tour Highlights
- Private afternoon LA group sailing tour!
- Chartered ocean cruising luxury vessel
- Custom company regatta
- Whale watching, marine life, spectacular views, and more!
- Beach/boat party and festivities!
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles Tour
- You’ll take an afternoon boat cruise through some of the beautiful beachside towns surrounding the Pacific Ocean!
- You’ll soak up sun, sand, and surf aboard a professional chartered cruiser
- You’ll bond with your team aboard your seaside LA group sailing tour!
What is Provided on this LA Tour
- Chartered power or sailing vessels
- Captain and Crew
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Boat Tour of LA
- This tour is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience aboard a boat!
- This is an easy sightseeing tour.
- Tour can be customized according to group’s sightseeing goals and timeframe.
- Guests can add custom refreshments and party favors to make this group sailing tour an unforgettable boat party!
- Guests should be comfortable riding on a boat.
- Guests can expect beautiful ocean views and even better photos.
What to Bring on this Sailing Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About our VIP LA Group Sailing Tour
California Dreaming on the brain? Sail away with us on our unforgettable LA group sailing tour! The crown jewel of our many private LA group tours, our VIP group sailing tour is an epic afternoon escape. For your next company retreat or teambuilding activity, climb aboard a private, chartered yacht and set sail on the Pacific Ocean. This custom private LA sailing tour is the best of the best of our selection of private group ocean activities.
Our suggested meeting location is Marina Del Rey—LA’s port-of-choice, and the largest man-made marina in the world! We can also schedule your tour to begin at other L.A. area beach towns, such as Manhattan Beach or Newport Beach. Our concierge team will coordinate a custom VIP tour departure for your team– complete with a red carpet entrance!
Our favorite seaside itinerary for your group sailing tour takes you and your team on an adventure from Marina Del Rey up the coast past LA’s best beach towns, Venice and Santa Monica. You’ll relax on our luxury group boat tour, spot some seaside wildlife, kick back with a rockin’ LA beach party, and get the perfect Instagram photos from your adventure aboard your private LA boat tour.
You’ll be sure to work up an appetite while you’re on board, and we’ll hook you up with bites from the top restaurants in Los Angeles! Our team is happy to coordinate your onboard catering from our the best places to eat in LA. We can design whatever you’d like—from casual picnic style fare to more sophisticated, multiple course options. For groups looking for an extra-special sailing spectacular, we offer the options for private groups to charter multiple vessels (the capacity for each schooner is 10 people), and you’d better believe that we are all for a little healthy competition on the high seas: race your boats back to shore in your own private “Company Cup!” (Disclaimer: anyone who books our LA group sailing tour is a winner in our book.) Once you’ve docked, the fun doesn’t end on the boat– celebrate in style with a group beach party! Any of our LA group ocean activities are the perfect option for a safe, group staycation in Los Angeles this summer– give our office a call today, and we’ll see you when you set sail!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your group sailing tour currently available?
Yes! Bikes and Hikes LA is open during COVID-19, and happy to coordinate any of our private LA tours with you and your group.
What is the best way to travel in Los Angeles this summer?
All of our outdoor group tours are the perfect way to safely visit LA this year– we promote fresh air, physical distancing, and fitness. Our guides are trained in COVID safety protocol, and practice distancing, dispense hand sanitizer, and rock face masks for all of our group tours and activities.