Feel the need for speed on our LA group speed boat race!
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Tell us how much time you have & we’ll work with the captain to create a customized itinerary!
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Fun afternoon group sailing tour!
- Ocean cruising luxury vessel
- Whale watching, marine life, spectacular views, and more!
- Beach/boat party and festivities!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take an afternoon boat cruise through some of the beautiful beachside towns surrounding the Pacific Ocean!
- You’ll soak up sun, sand, and surf aboard a professional chartered cruiser
- You’ll bond with your team aboard your seaside group sailing tour!
What is Provided
- Chartered power or sailing vessels
- Captain and Crew
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience aboard a boat!
- This is an easy sightseeing tour.
- Tour can be customized according to group’s sightseeing goals and timeframe.
- Guests should be comfortable riding on a boat.
- Guests can expect beautiful ocean views and even better photos.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About LA Group Sailing Tour
It’s California Dreaming at its best: experiencing the majestic Pacific Ocean during a sailing cruise or regatta. There’s plenty to see and experience when you set sail with us as we can charter the vessel or vessels that best suit your group’s needs and size.
Our suggested meeting location is Marina Del Rey—LA’s port-of-choice. We can also schedule your tour to begin at other L.A. area ports such as Long Beach or beach towns further south such as Manhattan Beach or Newport Beach among others. Regardless of where your tour begins, we can promise you an adventure your group will remember for a lifetime.
During our suggested sail—from Marina Del Rey up the coast past Venice and Santa Monica—you’ll meet some of our friendly SoCal seals, and, maybe even see a dolphin or two along the way. Without a doubt, this is the LA tour to remember that epitomizes SoCal living at its best.
Also, take advantage of dining options available to you while onboard. We can design whatever you’d like—from casual picnic style fare to more sophisticated, multiple course options. Should your group choose the sailboat options, and charter multiple vessels (the capacity for each schooner is 10 people), we highly encourage you to have your own “Company Cup”—a race back to port!