TRAVELING IN A POST COVID-19 WORLD
WE ARE OPEN DURING COVID-19.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
1. We are practicing PHYSICAL DISTANCING on every one of our public tours. Our guests and guides remain 6 feet apart on all of our biking and hiking tours– enjoying the fresh air while we show you the best of LA.
2. We already have an advantage, as all of our tours are held outdoors, in the fresh air and open spaces. Our biking tours have a natural physical separation, and we have now mandated that all guests and guides stay 6 feet away from each other on all biking tours, as well as on our hike tours.
3. Our entire check-in process will now take place online, prior to departure, to eliminate any physical contact. Guests will now complete our bike tour waivers and hike tour waivers online to ensure a contactless check-in.
4. We have thermometers! All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to embarking on a tour.
5. For those who would like to be extra cautious during these times, we are now offering a 50% discount to make any of our six daily public tours a private tour.
6. Hand sanitizer is offered by guides to all guests.
7. All bikes are disinfected after each tour.
8. All of our expert guides are First Aid and CPR certified, and instructed to practice physical distancing by staying 6 feet away from guests at all times.
Now, more than ever, it’s time for an outdoor escape to the natural paradise where dreams are made, stars are born, and cool was invented.
All of our tours combine great exercise and even better views.
Feel the breeze in your hair as you bike Beverly Hills. Find your star on the Walk of Fame. Peep that Hollywood Sign. Don’t miss out!
We offer unlimited bespoke outdoor experiences.
Support small businesses (and your health!) and book a private tour of Los Angeles today!