Take the #1 Hollywood Sign Hike in LA! Our Griffith Park Experience in the Hollywood Hills introduces you to the hiking paradise of Los Angeles! Tour offered twice daily, at 10 a.m. and at sunset.
MOST POPULAR TOURS
ALL PUBLIC BIKE & HIKE TOURS
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON OUR LA GROUP TOURS
Bikes and Hikes LA offers an infinite amount of selections for the best tours of LA, for both our daily public LA tours and our LA group tours. Below is just a smattering of the options abound when you book any of our top LA Tours. On our tours, you can:
- Bike the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Hike to the Hollywood Sign
- Spot a celebrity (or two!) in Beverly Hills
- Explore the iconic Griffith Observatory
- Stroll the (in)famous Sunset Strip
- Explore several top Hollywood Film Studios
- Hike the Hollywood Hills
- Check out the most famous celebrity homes in Hollywood
- Get a good workout on any of our outdoor LA tours
- Browse our selection of the top LA Bike Rentals, and see the city at your leisure!
- Do all of the above (and more!) in the great outdoors!
All of our daily tours may be made into a private LA tour for an additional, one-time fee of $95. Click here to book a custom, private tour of Los Angeles.
Bikes and Hikes LA offers a wide variety of LA hiking and biking tours, from our daily LA tours to our infinite selection of custom group tours, bespoke team building activities, and private VIP tours. Check out all of our LA tours below, decide which is best for you, and book your tour with us today!
BHLA launches 7 daily tours, 365 days of the year.
DAILY BIKING TOURS
Our Daily Biking Tours include:
- LA in a Day – a guided, 6 hour, 32-mile unforgettable bike ride through the best neighborhoods in LA, from West Hollywood, to Beverly Hills, to the beach, and back. Launches daily at 10 am from West Hollywood.
- Hollywood Bike Tour– a guided, 3 hour, 12-mile bike tour of Hollywood, showcasing the Hollywood Walk of Fame, iconic film studios, and the best things to do in Hollywood. Launches daily at 10 am from West Hollywood.
- Celebrity Bike Tour – a guided, 3 hour, 12-mile bike tour of Beverly Hills, offering an insider look at the most famous movie star homes and filming locations in Los Angeles. Launches daily at 10:30 am from West Hollywood.
- Self-Guided Celebrity Bike Tour – the option to take your LA bike tour at your own pace, with a narrated, GPS attachment for your bike, pointing out the best things to see in LA and allowing you to stop at your leisure. Launches daily between 11 am and 1 pm from West Hollywood.
DAILY HIKING TOURS
Our Daily Hiking Tours include:
BIKE SHOP LA – LA’S #1 BIKE SHOP!
But wait! There’s more. Looking for the best place to buy a bike in LA? Trying to find the perfect new bike or kids bikes for that special someone in your life? Did you know that Bikes and Hikes LA has a sister business that happens to be the best bike shop in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and West Hollywood? Look no further than Bike Shop LA, our one-stop-shop for all of your LA biking needs. We offer bike repairs, bike rentals, and a plethora of new and used bikes for sale. We’re currently having a huge sale on our selection of brand new kids bikes, hot off the presses this week! Bike Shop LA is open during COVID-19, and our team looks forward to fixing you up with the best deals on bikes in LA!
EVEN MORE LA TOURS!
When searching for things to do in Los Angeles, or the most popular LA attractions, the options out there can be overwhelming. Let Bikes and Hikes LA be your one-stop-shop for designing the greatest vacation in Los Angeles you could ever imagine. We’ve designed all of our LA tours to highlight the best, celebrity home filled neighborhoods, most star-studded sights, and invigorating Hollywood hikes so that you can view Los Angeles through the lens of a seasoned Angeleno- out of your car and into the great outdoors. Biking in LA is one of the best ways to see the city, and we’ve curated our tour routes along some of the most famous streets in LA. It also wouldn’t be an authentic LA sightseeing trip without a hike through the Hollywood Hills! Tour Los Angeles by bike, or hike with us through the rugged mountains of Southern California- we’re so happy to have you.