Take a spectacular group whale watching tour on a publicly chartered boat!
- Length: 3-4 hours (Duration fully customizable.)
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Fun afternoon group whale watching tour!
- Privately chartered group whale watching boat
- Whale watching, marine life, spectacular views, and more!
- Beach/boat party and festivities!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take an afternoon whale watching tour on a privately chartered boat
- You’ll spot whales, dolphins, waves, and sunshine
- You’ll enjoy luxury onboard amenities
- You’ll bond with your team aboard your private whale watching tour!
What is Provided
- Chartered power or sailing vessels
- Licensed Captain and Crew
- Bikes and Hikes Embarkation Coordinator
- On board Stewardess serving and catering to needs of guests
- Charcuterie Platter
- Healthy Snacks, Water, Juices, Soda, Beer and Wine!
- Access to outdoor and indoor lounge area, tanning deck,
- Wifi and USB enabled Stereo System, Satellite TV
- Captain/Crew Gratuities
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience aboard a boat!
- Groups can expect to spot whales, dolphins, and other ocean creatures!
- This is an easy sightseeing tour.
- Tour can be customized according to group’s sightseeing goals and timeframe.
- Guests should be comfortable riding on a boat.
- Guests can expect beautiful ocean views and even better photos.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Group Whale Watching Tour – Private Charter
Very few locations in the world have year-round whale watching opportunities. Los Angeles and Orange County are one of the few places in the world that do. View the gray whale migration during the winter and spring months and the giants of the sea, the blue and finback whales during the summer and fall months. The whale watching is so good that one cruise can view over half dozen whales or more. Along with viewing the giant blue whales and the annual gray whale migration, finback, minke, humpback, and even killer whales can be viewed on our whale watching private charter yacht. Several species of dolphin including the giant Risso’s dolphin and playful common dolphin are regularly seen as well.
The mega pods of a thousand or more common and/or bottlenose dolphin unique to southern California are also often encountered. Sea lions, seals and all types of other marine life can also be viewed. Captains & crews have backgrounds in marine biology and are incredibly knowledgeable, providing details on marine creatures, environment, and respective ecosystems.
Please inquire for pricing, min/max no. of participants, and additional options available for this activity.