Learn all about some of the famous landmarks in the core of the City of Angels with this private group tour of Downtown Los Angeles.
VENICE BEACH & CANALS PRIVATE GROUP WALKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: Take a leisurely stroll through Venice Beach and the picturesque Venice Canals on this Los Angeles Group Tour!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $250 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Venice, CA or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when booking.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Venice Private Tour Highlights
- Artsy Venice Beach and Boardwalk
- Street Performers
- Venice Skate Park
- Venice Beach Canals
- Venice Fishing Pier
- Muscle Beach
- Oceanside Skateboard Park
- Abbot Kinney Shopping District
- Venice Canals
- Frank Gehry Beach House
- Multiple Celebrity Homes
- LA team building activities
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Private Los Angeles Tour
- You’ll take a group walking tour through Venice and the Venice Canals, LA’s trendiest beachside neighborhood!
- You’ll hang out at Venice Beach, LA’s most iconic beach
- You’ll explore the beautiful homes along the Venice Canals
- You’ll shop on Abbott-Kinney, the trendiest street in America on this team building tour
What is Provided on this Private Tour of LA
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on the Venice Walking Tour/ VIP Tour
- This private LA tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will walk and stop at popular Venice Beach locations, the Venice Canals, the Venice boardwalk, and more.
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can enjoy both the sun, sand, surf, and shopping of trendy Venice Beach on this LA group tour
What to Bring on this Corporate Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA group tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost of your outdoor team building tour
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic lunch and games
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Venice Beach & Canals Private Group Walking Tour
Nothing captures the imagination of those coming to Southern California quite like our magical beach towns and among them—Venice sits at the center of California culture. After all, we’re talking about the birthplace of skateboarding and the epicenter of coolness, and home to eccentric celebrities (Robert Downey Jr.) and beach bum bohemians alike. It’s where Arnold Schwarzenegger was discovered working out at Muscle Beach and where Jim Morrison formed The Doors.
Leave your car behind! The best way to experience this coastal paradise is on the best of the best of our Southern California team building activities: our VIP Tour of the Venice Canals! On this private Los Angeles tour, you’ll walk by countless historical landmarks and cultural points of interest as you experience the beach lifestyle at its finest. And, your Oceanside visit is made even more complete by trekking off the beaten path to discover the secret gems that only Venice has to offer, like the Venice Canals.
If you’d rather steer clear of the beach chaos and focus on the sophisticated side of the city. Then we’ll start with some delicious food at the super chic and fabulous Gjelina. Afterward, your group will enjoy a fascinating walking tour that features architectural marvels, charming boutiques and the infamous Venice Canals. They’ll be intrigued to learn about Abbot Kinney’s passionate vision for the city and how it became a cultural icon for Southern California. This is a charming and low-intensity tour that screams relaxation and positive energy.