View the gray whale migration during the winter and spring months in our private charter.
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Tell us how much time you have & we’ll work with the captain to create a customized itinerary!
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Fun afternoon group whale watching tour!
- Publicly chartered group whale watching boat
- Whale watching, marine life, spectacular views, and more!
- Beach/boat party and festivities!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take an afternoon whale watching tour on a publicly chartered boat
- You’ll spot whales, dolphins, waves, and sunshine
- You’ll bond with your team aboard your group whale watching tour!
What is Provided
- Chartered power or sailing vessels
- Captain and Crew
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience aboard a boat!
- Groups can expect to spot whales, dolphins, and other ocean creatures!
- This is an easy sightseeing tour.
- Tour can be customized according to group’s sightseeing goals and timeframe.
- Guests should be comfortable riding on a boat.
- Guests can expect beautiful ocean views and even better photos.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Group Whale Watching Tour – Public Charter
Very few locations in the world have year round whale watching opportunities; Los Angeles and Orange County are two of the few places in the world that do! View the gray whale migration during the winter and spring months and the giants of the sea, the blue and finback whales during the summer and fall months. The whale watching is so good that one cruise can view over half dozen whales or more. Along with viewing the giant blue whales and the annual gray whale migration, finback, minke, humpback, and even killer whales can be viewed on our 2-2½ hour whale watching cruises. Several species of dolphin including the giant rissos dolphin and playful common dolphin are regularly seen as well.
The mega pods of a thousand or more common and/or bottlenose dolphin unique to southern California are also often encountered. Sea lions, and all types of other marine life can also be viewed. Our primary whale watching ship is 65 feet in length with a large upstairs sundeck, wrap around outside seating, snack bar with food and beverages, indoor seating with large windows. Our whale watching ship was designed just for viewing marine life. Captains and crews have backgrounds in marine biology and are incredibly knowledgeable, providing details on marine creatures, environment, and respective ecosystems.