Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Start Time: 10:30 am (this is available as a private hike tour as well.)
- Standard Length: 2.5 hours
- Distance: 4 miles/6.4 km (10,000 steps!)
- Meeting Place: near Lake Hollywood Park (Exact location will be sent with confirmation.)
- Note: Limited parking available. If planning to drive, please arrive well in advance. Ride share recommended.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate. Guests should enjoy exercise, be in good health, and be able to walk 4 miles/6.4 km. Guests should not have an extreme fear of heights.
- To book a private tour or a group tour, click here.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Hike to the Hollywood Sign
- Hollywood Sign (behind and in front!)
- Panoramic, 360° views of all of LA
- Best photos of the Hollywood Sign to last a lifetime
- Leave LA fulfilled – get your full fix of insider, LA history from the best local guides in Los Angeles!
Additional Highlights include…
- Warner Brothers’ Studios
- Dreamworks Animation Studio
- Disney Studios
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Historic Burbank
- Lake Hollywood
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Forest Lawn Mausoleum
- Griffith Park Observatory…and many more!
What is Provided
- Expert First Aid and CPR Certified Guide
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Hike To The Hollywood Sign With Us.
Take our Hollywood Sign Hike Tour – the closest you’ll get to the sign in LA.
- See LA the right way – get out of your car, and get up close and personal with the City of Angels
- Stay fit, get sun – you’ll burn calories and spend time outside
- Get the best views (and pics!) of the Hollywood Sign – both in front and behind
- Hear the unbelievable, “made for the screen” history of the most photographed sign in the world
- You’ll cure your Jet Lag – the best medicine for jet lag? Sunshine and exercise. Get moving on the first day to make the most of your trip!
Bikes and Hikes LA
- Best in Class – Founded 2009. Rated #1 in Los Angeles across the board.
- Expert Guides – Our Hollywood Sign Docents share the full history of the city, Griffith Park, and the iconic sign.
- Go Green – Our tours are carbon neutral. We pride ourselves on being a local leader in the fight against climate change!
Our new daily hike to the Hollywood Sign is the ultimate Hollywood Sign hike tour. You’ll go in front and behind the Hollywood sign on this unforgettable hike.
Great for solo travelers! On this LA hike tour , guests are treated to 360 views of Los Angeles from the San Fernando Valley to Catalina Island. Guests will have ample opportunities for killer Instagram photos, insider Hollywood History, and a spectacular guided hike tour. This hike brags some of the best views in Los Angeles. You’ll snag a bird’s eye view of the top film studios in Hollywood: Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, and Disney. You’ll also catch a glimpse of the Forest Lawn Mausoleum, the final resting place for many of the top Hollywood celebrities. Your docent will regale you with Tinseltown trivia and Hollywood history, while ensuring a safe and exciting climb. Keep your eyes peeled for top LA filming locations in Griffith Park, the backdrop for such classics as “Rebel Without a Cause,” “Who Framed Roger Rabbit,” “La La Land,” and more!
Once we hike up behind the Hollywood Sign, you’ll arrive at a scenic overlook with the best view of the Hollywood Sign in all of Los Angeles. Once you’ve taken photos and taken in the stunning views of LA, we’ll hike down to the front of the Hollywood Sign, where you can take the best possible photo of ALL photos with the Hollywood Sign. This hike tour will take approximately 2.5 hours, and is suited for guests looking for a challenging, bucket-list outdoor adventure. Perfect for guests looking for a very special, unforgettable Hollywood Sign Hike!