Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this Hollywood Sign tour, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape.
- Standard Length: 1.5- 2 hours
- Distance: 3.5 miles (approximately 2,000+ steps!)
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Custom.
- Fitness Level: Moderate to difficult. This is a rigorous hike for groups looking for a challenge. Good health and close-toed shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Hike up behind the Hollywood Sign, the best hike in Los Angeles!
- Wisdom Tree
- Mount Hollywood Drive
- Epic Instagram photos in front of the Hollywood Sign
- Hike up to the Wisdom Tree, behind, and in front of the Hollywood Sign!
Panoramic 360° views
- Warner Brothers’ Studio
- Universal Studios
- Dreamworks Animation Studio
- Disney Studios
- Historic Burbank
- West Hollywood
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Forest Lawn Mausoleum
- Griffith Park Observatory…and many more
Famous Film Locations:
- La La Land
- Die Hard
- Gangster Squad
- Friends With Benefits
- The Terminator
- Yes Man
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
What is Included
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- Water and healthy snack
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Hike to the Hollywood Sign with us.
Our hike to the Hollywood Sign is the ultimate team building experience. For your next LA group outing, be it your company challenge, family reunion, or bachelorette party, hike with us on the LA’s top hiking trail and experience the best of Hollywood group activities on our unforgettable hike behind the Hollywood sign.
This private Hollywood group tour commences with an epic climb up to the Wisdom tree, a top local Los Angeles attractions. At this stunning peak, guests are treated to 360 views of Los Angeles from the San Fernando Valley to Catalina Island. Guests will have ample opportunities for killer Instagram photos, mountain breezes, and the chance to record their names and wishes in the chest below the Wisdom Tree, the famed iconic tree to have survived the devastating 2007 Griffith Park Fire. This special lookout point brags one of the best views in Los Angeles.
Next, you’ll hike across the top of Griffith Park’s Mount Lee, the highest peak in the park, where you’ll snag a bird’s eye view of the top film studios in Hollywood: Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, and Disney. You’ll also catch a glimpse of the Forest Lawn Mausoleum, the final resting place for many of the top Hollywood celebrities. Your expert local guide will regale you with Tinseltown trivia and Hollywood history, while ensuring a safe, rugged, and exciting climb. Keep your eyes peeled for top LA filming locations in Griffith Park, the backdrop for such classics as “Rebel Without a Cause,” “Who Framed Roger Rabbit,” “La La Land,” and more!
Once we hike up behind the Hollywood Sign, you’ll arrive at a scenic overlook with the best view of the Hollywood Sign in all of Los Angeles. To celebrate conquering the highest peak in Griffith Park, we’ll treat you to company photos and beverages from our pop-up bar! Once you’ve taken photos and taken in the stunning views of LA, we’ll hike down to the front of the Hollywood Sign, where you can take the best possible group photo of ALL photos with the Hollywood Sign. This private group hike tour will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours, and is suited for groups looking for a challenging, bucket-list outdoor adventure.
Join us on LA’s most popular hike!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
- Yoga class in the park