On our Westlake Village group bike and hike tour, experience the best of Westlake’s beautiful scenery and local attractions on this fun group fitness adventure!
- Tour Length: 1hr
- Tour Distance: 1.5 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy/Moderate. Few hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Get out into the beautiful Southern California sunshine
- Views of neighboring Conejo valley, Westlake lake, and reservoir
- Seasonal Wildflower blooms
- Bird Watching
- Learn about the flora and fauna of the Santa Monica Mountain Range
- Great way to kickstart your day, or to wind down and watch a sunset
- Awesome Photo-ops
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 1 hour, easy/moderate nature walk through a trail in the Santa Monica Mountains.
- You’ll be treated to stunning views of the Santa Monica Mountains and Conejo Valley, and you’ll have the chance to see some beautiful California wildflowers.
- Your expert guide will offer insight into the flora and fauna of the region while leading you on a peaceful, scenic nature walk!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This leisurely 1-hour hike will get you out into nature for an invigorating experience.
- Guests should be in good physical condition and be comfortable walking on uneven terrain.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Westlake Nature Walk
This peaceful, scenic nature walk will get you up into the mountains straight from your hotel. A 1.5 mile loop through the mountains is just what you need to kickstart your day, or wind down with a beautiful sunset. Home to a wide variety of local wildlife, this hike offers the opportunity to interact with nature in a sustainable and health conscious way.
You’ll stretch your legs, move your body, and have the chance to see some beautiful wildflowers, majestic birds and butterflies, and stunning views of the surrounding mountain range. If you’re looking to spend some quality time in nature, you don’t want to miss this experience!