Soak up the sun and have some fun with our LA Group Beach Party Extravaganza! Perfect for corporate groups and team building!
- Tour Length: 2 hours
*Please Note: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Palos Verdes, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate.Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Coastal Tide Pools
- Marine life
- Stunning views over the Pacific Ocean
- Cliffside Walking
- Moderate Hike on Natural Path
- Optional Add On: Group Mindfulness Experience
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 2-hour nature walk and explore the gorgeous tide pools in Terranea
- You’ll explore the stunning beachside flora and fauna of one of the most beautiful beaches in LA
- You’ll jump start your day with a peaceful, scenic, invigorating nature walk and learn about the preservation of the natural surroundings
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will walk and stop for tide pool exploration.
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect beautiful views, and even better photos.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About 2-Hour Nature Walk with Tide Pool Exploration
Our 2-hour group Nature Walk with Tide Pool Exploration is one of the highlights of our many Terranea activities. A leisurely walk down the beautiful Palos Verdes trails from Terranea to the water leads to amazing coastal tide pools. As the water recedes, diverse marine life reveals themselves within the pools. From flowery anemones to elusive octopi and starfish, prepare to see the best the ocean has to offer.
Guests have the opportunity to join us on a moderate hike tour, surrounded by nature and exquisite panoramic views of the rugged Southern California Coastline. While this activity is designed to last two hours, as with all of our custom group hike tours, the hike can be modified according to groups’ preferences and time frames. This hike is of moderate difficulty with some steep climbs and descends, as well as walking on larger rocks. Participants should be comfortable hiking.
Our Terranea activities highlight the natural splendor of Palos Verdes, CA, consistently rated one of the top places to hike in LA. Our guided hike tour and nature walk emphasizes the importance of conservation and preserving this spectacular beachside paradise. Bikes and Hikes LA is passionate about promoting sustainable outdoor group experiences, and we look forward to sharing the beauty of Terranea with you and your group on our 2-Hour Group Nature Walk with Tide Pool Exploration. Book this tour today!