Soak up the sun and have some fun with our LA Group Beach Party Extravaganza! Perfect for corporate groups and team building!
2-HOUR NATURE WALK WITH TIDE POOL EXPLORATION
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This two hour custom group walking LA tour showcases the best of the best of natural beauty of the Terranea resort in South LA
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
*Please Note: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $350 for 1 person. $62 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Palos Verdes, CA. Groups can also select a custom meeting place when filling out the booking form
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate.Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
LA Tour Highlights
- Coastal Tide Pools
- Marine life
- Stunning views over the Pacific Ocean
- Cliffside Walking
- Moderate Hike on Natural Path
- Tales of area history
- Multiple filming locations, including:
- “Pirates of the Caribbean”
- “Step Brothers”
- “Charlie’s Angels”
- “The O.C.”
- “Pearl Harbor”
- “The Aviator”
- “The Lucy Show”
- and more!
- Optional Add On: Group Mindfulness Experience
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles Tour
- You’ll take a 2-hour nature walk and explore the gorgeous tide pools in Terranea
- You’ll explore the stunning beachside flora and fauna of one of the most beautiful beaches in LA
- You’ll jump start your day with a peaceful, scenic, invigorating nature walk and learn about the preservation of the natural surroundings
What is Provided on this Group Tour of LA
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Private Los Angeles Tour
- This tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will walk and stop for tide pool exploration.
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect beautiful views, and even better photos.
What to Bring on this Hike Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About 2-Hour Nature Walk with Tide Pool Exploration
Our 2-hour group Nature Walk with Tide Pool Exploration is one of the highlights of our many Terranea activities. A leisurely walk from the eco-friendly Terranea Resort down the beautiful Palos Verdes trails to the water leads to amazing coastal tide pools. As the water recedes, diverse marine life reveals themselves within the pools. From flowery anemones to elusive octopi and starfish, prepare to see the best the ocean has to offer.
Guests have the opportunity to join us on a moderate hike tour, surrounded by nature and exquisite panoramic views of the rugged Southern California Coastline. While this activity is designed to last two hours, as with all of our custom group hike tours, the hike can be modified according to groups’ preferences and time frames. This hike is of moderate difficulty with some steep climbs and descends, as well as walking on larger rocks. Participants should be comfortable hiking.
Our Terranea activities highlight the natural splendor of Palos Verdes, CA, consistently rated one of the top places to hike in LA. The Terranea Resort is famed for being the “only luxury destination resort in Los Angeles,” and the entire resort is committed to environmental preservation and sustainability. The interiors of the resort feature artwork by local artists, and building materials and staff uniforms are made of sustainable and/or recycled materials. Guests of the resort are able to participate in the resort’s many environmental educational outreach programs, such as nature lessons and whale watching; the annual whale migration occurs just south of the resort. The Palos Verdes Peninsula is a geographical paradise, home to over 1,400 acres of natural preserves and 30 miles of hiking trails. You may also recognize it from the big screen; the beaches of Palos Verdes have played as the backdrop to many popular films and television shows, including “Pirates of the Caribbean,” “The O.C.,” “Step Brothers,” “The Aviator,” “Pearl Harbor,” and “Charlie’s Angels,” to name a few.
Our guided hike tour and nature walk emphasizes the importance of conservation and preserving this spectacular beachside paradise. Bikes and Hikes LA is passionate about promoting sustainable outdoor group experiences, and we look forward to sharing the beauty of Terranea with you and your group on our 2-Hour Group Nature Walk with Tide Pool Exploration. Book this tour today!