Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Tour Length: 2.5 hrs
- Tour Distance: 4.5 miles (7.3 km)
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Moderate
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Get out into the beautiful natural landscape of the Santa Monica Mountains
- Stunning views of the neighboring Conejo valley, Westlake Lake, and more!
- Seasonal Wildflower blooms
- Bird Watching
- Epic Photo-ops
- Expert insight into the flora and fauna of the region
What You’ll See/Do
- On this rustic adventure, you’ll get out into nature and experience California in a sustainable and health conscious way!
- Our expert guide(s) will lead you up the trail for some rewarding exercise with excellent views!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- A short 15 minute drive from the Four Seasons to the trailhead and then enjoy a breathtaking 2 hour hike!
- You’ll be hiking on a moderately challenging trail. Expect some steep climbs with rewarding views at the top. Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical condition and should be comfortable hiking on uneven terrain.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Westlake Village Hiking Tour
Join us for an adventurous 2 -hour hike less than 15 minutes away from the Four Seasons Westlake Village. This hike combines some amazing views of the Santa Monica Mountains and Conejo valley with expert insight into the past and present of the region. If you like being outdoors, you won’t want to miss this!
The Santa Monica Mountain range runs from Malibu all the way to Hollywood, making it one of the most visited natural areas in all of California. And for good reason! This coastal sagebrush ecosystem is home to a wide array of wildlife including mountain lions, bobcats and majestic birds of prey, among other flora and fauna. It also boasts an incredible cultural history, being inhabited for over 8,000 years before the Spanish ever set foot in the New World.
On this tour we’ll explore the natural landscape that makes southern California one of the top outdoor recreation destinations in the world!