HOLLYWOOD HILLS PRIVATE GROUP HIKING TOUR
Hollywood Hills Sunset Hike
We bring you a firsthand experience of Hollywood. You’ll get a chance to see all the sprawling LA grid illuminated with millions of flickering lights you’ve been seeing in movies. The jetliner views and sites like the legendary Hollywood sign won’t only astound you, but also take your breath away. You will also be able to explore the recently refurbished Griffith Observatory, check out the Greek Theatre, and hike to the top of Mount Hollywood. With your guide dazzling you with a video presentation showing scenes from blockbuster films and hit television shows on the exact locations where they were filmed, you can imagine the intense delight you would feel. It doesn’t get more Hollywood than that! And watching the sun set over the city must be experienced to be believed!
Hollywood Hills Daytime Hike
Believe it or not, LA is a hiker’s paradise! You'll be amazed by the natural beauty and breathtaking views on this daytime adventure high into the hills. Your guide will take you to the summit of Mount Hollywood where you’ll see all of LA—from the skyscrapers of downtown to Beverly Hills and beyond. We will also hike to a vista overlooking the Hollywood sign and tell you the fascinating story of its history. Along the route, your tour guide will dazzle you with interactive video presentations showing scenes from blockbuster movies and hit television shows on the exact locations where they were filmed. Also included is a tour of the recently refurbished Griffith Park Observatory. Don’t forget to bring your camera—this is a view and an adventure to remember for a lifetime.
- Length:• 2.5 hours
• Approximately 4 miles.
PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame. Also, an option to begin and end this excursion at the Griffith Observatory is available, which is a popular option for groups
- Fitness Level:Easy—some hills. We can break the group up into smaller groups for more advanced hikers, etc
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Interactive video presentations of Hollywood History and so much more on handheld tablets
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt with shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA