Ranked the best in group tours of Los Angeles, this LA tour features jaw-dropping views of the entire Los Angeles basin. This corporate team building Hollywood Hills Hike tour wraps up with an insider tour of the famous Griffith Observatory!
LONG RANGE OPTION: BRIDGE TO NOWHERE PRIVATE GROUP HIKING TOUR
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Difficult—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- Meeting Place: Azusa, CA
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Epic 10-mile hike tour
- Gorgeous flora, fauna, and LA wildlife
- Far-reaching panoramic views
- Flora and Fauna/Wildlife
- Expert local guide
- Team building group hike tour opportunities
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take an epic private hike tour 10 miles into the forests and mountains of Southern California
- You’ll hike out to the “Bridge to Nowhere,” a bucket-list item for any LA hiker
- You’ll surround yourself with nature and breathtaking views
- You can customize this private hike tour to suit your fitness goals and level of expertise
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is challenging.
- Guests booking this tour should be comfortable hiking on moderate to difficult hiking trails.
- Guests should expect to break a sweat
- Guests should be comfortable hiking for several hours
- Guests can expect great heights, and even better photos.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Long Range Option: Bridge to Nowhere Private Group Hiking Tour
Our private Bridge to Nowhere Hiking Tour is a bucket-list item for any avid hiker in LA. Come join us on a 10-mile trek down the East Fork of the San Gabriel River, following the path of an attempted highway through the mountains. This challenging LA hike is designed for more advanced hikers, due to its 900-foot elevation gain. The hike features some of the best natural sites in southern California, including thrilling river crossings, refreshing swimming holes, and picture-perfect meadows fit for Instagram. Dive into California history on this LA hike, where you’ll traverse multiple historic roads and tunnels. The hike culminates with a sweeping view of the precipice of the Bridge to Nowhere. The Bridge to Nowhere is a 120-foot high concrete bridge in the middle of a canyon. Its eerie name is due to a historic flood which washed away the surrounding roads, and leaving the concrete bridge as a dramatic, isolated structure above the river. This bridge is now a hub for hikers and bungee jumpers, as well as intrepid hikers. Our private hiking tour to the Bridge to Nowhere is fully customizable, and our team of guides will design a challenging and fulfilling hike tailored to your fitness goals and vacation itinerary. Guests will have the opportunity to hike, swim, sunbathe, and soak up the splendor of the San Gabriel Mountains. Bikes and Hikes LA is proud to offer multiple private hiking tours across LA and the surrounding Santa Monica and San Gabriel mountain ranges, sure to be the highlight of your Los Angeles vacation. Join us on a private tour of one of LA’s top hiking trails for an unforgettable 10-mile hike! Book your private hike tour to the Bridge to Nowhere today.