Our daily Hollywood Sign Hike in Hollywood Hills introduces you to the hiking paradise of Los Angeles! Tour offered twice daily, at 10 a.m. and at sunset.
- Cure your jet lag. Sunshine and exercise resets your internal clock; you’ll get plenty of both on this tour!
- Burn up to 1,000 calories
- Experience the city in an up close, personal, and sustainable way
- Snag incredible Instagram photos of the city landscape and Hollywood Sign
- Learn local LA history and fun facts from your LA tour guide!
What We’ll Do
Join us on an early hike tour through the Hollywood Hills and do some of the best Los Angeles sightseeing as the sun rises over the city.
Get energized for a great day in LA with an early morning hike in Hollywood! Set your alarm early, and join us for an invigorating, 1.5 hour hike tour to conquer one of the best sights to see in Los Angeles – the sun rising over the star-studded sprawl on one of LA’s best hiking trails. Meet your expert, local LA tour guide just off Hollywood Boulevard and steps from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and then venture high into the hills through the backyards of the homes of your favorite movie stars in LA.
Our hike into the heart of the Hollywood hills extends through a hidden trail to the summit. Along your tour, you can check out some celebrity homes, learn the history of Los Angeles, and take some unforgettable LA Instagrams. This ultimate Hollywood Hills hike tour takes just under an hour and a half.
What is Provided
- Expert tour guide
- Bottle of Water
- Unlimited Instagram photo opportunities
What to Expect:
- We’ll be walking 3 miles along what is widely considered to be a moderate hiking trail.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to walk 3 miles to take this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of heights, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this hike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the hiking tour should be able to hike on their own. NO STROLLERS!
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour. We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the Hollywood Hills Hike, especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
Private Tour Option
All of our tours can be made private for an additional one time fee of $95 per group. When booking a private tour, please include your desired start time in the “notes” section. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own tour details, including a flexible departure time and more. We also offer private options for a Hollywood Celebrity Bike Tours, a Los Angeles Celebrity Walking Tour, and a Hollywood Celebrity Hiking Tour.
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included.
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost.
On this hike, the departure point is:
1824 N Curson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
There is ample street parking near Runyon Canyon. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes in advance to find street parking, and to read the street signs carefully.
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You’ll also have the opportunity to transfer your Hollywood Hills Hike Tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor).
Hike Hollywood & Beat Your Jet Lag
We’ll kick off your Hollywood Hills hike tour through Runyon Canyon, one of the most popular hiking trails in LA, delve into a clandestine Buddhist garden, and burn over a thousand calories- all before 9 am!
Runyon Canyon has historically been one of the best places to hike in Los Angeles. Located right in the middle of Hollywood, hikers have enjoyed over 160 acres of Hollywood Hiking trails for the last thirty years. With peaks in the park reaching heights of over 1,320 feet, the park offers gorgeous views of the best neighborhoods in LA. Celebrity sightings in the park are common– so be sure to bring your camera for some of the best pictures to Instagram in Los Angeles. Look down, too– Runyon Canyon is one of the most popular places to hike with dogs in LA!
When we return from your tour, we’ll be just steps away from the best things to do in Hollywood. We’ll make sure to send you off armed with recommendations for a fun-filled day of all the best LA tours and places to sightsee, eat, drink, and be merry in Los Angeles. You’ll work up an appetite from our rigorous, early morning hike tour, so you can grab breakfast at Earth Bar (healthy and delicious) or The Griddle Cafe (not so healthy, but equally delicious.) Take breakfast to go, then stroll the Walk of Fame for some morning Hollywood sightseeing, and if you’re not too tired after your hike, join us on one of our daily hiking and biking tours of LA! Book your Hollywood Hills Hike tour today!