Join us for a challenging 10-mile private group hiking tour near Azusa, CA and see beautiful scenery, several swimming holes, and the Bridge to Nowhere.
- Standard Length: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Distance: 3.5 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Griffith Park/ The Bird Sanctuary – 2900 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and close-toed shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Hollywood Sign
- Griffith Observatory
- Greek Theatre
- Mount Hollywood
Panoramic 360° views
- West Hollywood
- Sunset Strip
- Beverly Hills
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Silver Lake
- Los Feliz
- Forest Lawn Mausoleum
- LA River… plus many more sights
Famous Film Locations:
- La La Land
- Die Hard
- The Terminator
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
What is Included
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- Water and healthy snack
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
- Yoga class in the park
Highlights of this popular Hollywood hiking adventure include famous landmarks, panoramic city views, and much more!
With its stunning natural beauty and amazing vantage points, Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise. Enjoy breathtaking 360° views from high atop the hills of this sprawling urban paradise on our Hollywood Hills Hike. This popular L.A. tour is available daily year-round! During your hike, our expert guides dazzle you with fascinating L.A. history while sharing fun facts about hit movie and TV shows filmed inside beautiful Griffith Park, all while standing at the exact shooting locations.
You enjoy a fun-filled hike to the highest point in the Hollywood Hills, and when you reach the top, you’re treated to an unforgettable panorama of the majestic downtown skyscrapers, the glitter of Hollywood, the posh mansions of Beverly Hills, and more. Hiking to the Hollywood Sign is a must-do in L.A., so next you head to the nearby Hollywood Sign for the chance to take an extra-special selfie at this iconic location. The perfect memento of this fun, fitness-fueled tour of Hollywood!
As part of this California adventure tour, you get to see where the Terminator arrived in LA, and also check out the famous tunnel featured in movies including Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Back to the Future II before finishing off with an unforgettable insider’s tour of the world-famous Griffith Observatory where Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone danced into the stars in La La Land. As an extra bonus: You can skip the lines when you’re with our tour! And, don’t forget to bring your camera! The Hollywood Hills Hike is great opportunity to burn some calories, get a history lesson, and take photos that last a lifetime.