Our Los Angeles Celebrity Bike Tour is the #1 tour of Beverly Hills! Our movie star homes tour is the best way to experience the best parts of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Bel-Air on…
- Tour Length: 3 hours. Includes multiple walking tours and breaks.
- Tour Distance: 12 miles
- Time: Daily at 10 a.m.; Check in at 9:30 a.m.
- Meeting Place: 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Fitness Level: Easy, no hills. Tour includes several walking tours and breaks. You must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour.
- To book a private Hollywood Bike Tour or a group tour, click here.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we now require the following for all of our tours:
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their tour.
- All guests must wear masks on our tours.
- Guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day.)
Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- CBS Television City
- Larchmont Village
- The Estates of Hancock Park
- Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Rocky” at LACMA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pretty Woman Apartment
- Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- ….and so much more!
What We’ll Do
Our Hollywood Bike tour is the best of the best of Hollywood sightseeing! During your Hollywood Bike tour, our fun and friendly tour guides will bring Hollywood attractions to life with insider insights and fascinating anecdotes. Here’s a rundown of the main highlights you’ll enjoy on your bike tour of Hollywood:
- Melrose Avenue: This famously hip and trendy street is home to ultra-cool fashion boutiques and amazing street art for Instagram.
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove: We’ll take a walking tour of these longtime LA institutions. Hot Sauce aficionados will definitely want to stop at “Light My Fire” to see hundreds, if not thousands of hot sauces from all over the world!
- Paramount Studios: See the world headquarters of the last old-school major motion picture studio located in the heart of Hollywood.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Visit the final resting places of dozens of Hollywood celebrities and other legends in this scenic and fascinating cemetery.
- Hollywood Boulevard: Find your favorite movie stars and entertainment icons on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, see glamorous movie premiere houses at Hollywood and Highland, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, and pedal past the Dolby Theatre, location of the Academy Awards.
Our three-hour, 12-mile Hollywood bike tour through LA also features the following famous landmarks: Nickelodeon Studios, CBS Television City, the apartment featured in the hit 1990 romantic comedy Pretty Woman, Hancock Park, the movie star-studded Hollywood neighborhood often called “the original Beverly Hills,” and more! The Hollywood Bike Adventure is the perfect LA Instagram tour.
What is Provided
- Expert tour guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike
- Optional electric bike upgrade available for $25
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
What to Expect
- We’ll be biking 12 miles along the streets of Hollywood.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a moderate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Hollywood Bike Adventure, especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Hollywood bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
What to Bring
- All guests must bring masks
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
Private Tour Option
All of our tours can be made private for an additional one time fee of $125 per group. When booking a private Hollywood Bike Tour, please include your desired start time in the “notes” section. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own tour details, including a flexible departure time and more. Please let us know what time you want your private tour to depart at checkout.
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included.
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost.
- Guests must confirm their tour 24 hours in advance.
- Non-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
- Garage Parking is also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
- Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? No problem! Click here for LA Metro’s Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Electrify your tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. We also offer gift certificates, so you can give the gift of a Hollywood Bike Tour to someone you like.
Join our Hollywood Bike Tour to see world-famous landmarks, historic LA attractions, and entertainment industry icons the way they were meant to be seen.
Hollywood is the stuff of American legend. We created the Hollywood Bike Adventure as a highlight tour of the best things to see in Hollywood, a dream factory where stars are born and legends are made.
Our daily Hollywood bike tours are perfect for cyclists of all skill and fitness levels. These easy outings have no hills, and for your added convenience, you have the option to upgrade to an electric bike tour at checkout. We also offer plenty of opportunities for the perfect Hollywood Instagram photos!
The carefully planned routes on our bike tours are vetted for enhanced safety, and we provide all the equipment and gear you’ll need during your outing. Join our bike tours of Hollywood and see why Bikes and Hikes LA is rated the number one outdoor activity in LA.
Book your Hollywood bike tour online, or get in touch with us to schedule a VIP or upgrade or customize your tour.
Our Hollywood Bike Adventure, as well as our other bike tours of Los Angeles runs daily all year round, with departures at 10:00 a.m. Guests can also book a private Hollywood sign bike tour experience with flexible start and end times.
Did you know that we also have an LA Bike Shop right next to our LA tour headquarters? We sell and rent new and used bikes, electric bikes, and have brand new kids bikes for sale! Stop by Bike Shop LA and pick up your new bike today.
‘Tis the season to support small businesses! Bikes and Hikes LA has all of your 2020 holiday gift needs! We are open and offering our LA tours as gifts. Check out our 2020 holiday gift guide and find the best gifts for your loved ones. Treat your family to a private LA tour, or buy a new bike ! Give a gift card to any of our Los Angeles tours. Find the best gifts for your family, friends, and loved ones at Bikes and Hikes LA! We wish you safe travels in 2020 and a happy new year- see you in LA!