Our Los Angeles Celebrity Homes Bike Tour is the best tour of Beverly Hills! Our movie star homes tour is the best way to experience West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Bel-Air in an up-close and…
HOLLYWOOD BIKE TOUR
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours. Includes multiple walking tours and breaks.
- Tour Distance: 12 miles
- Time: Daily at 10 a.m.; Check in at 9:30 a.m. Can’t make 10 AM? Click here to book a private bike tour , beginning any time you’d like.
- Meeting Place: 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Fitness Level: Easy, no hills. Hollywood Tour includes several walking tours and breaks. You must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour. Option to Upgrade to an electric bike!
- To book a private Hollywood Tour or a group tour, click here.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- CBS Television City
- Larchmont Village
- Pink Wall – worlds most famous Instagram phot op.
- The Estates of Hancock Park
- Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Rocky” at LACMA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pretty Woman Apartment
- Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- Knock off most of the top things to do in LA on this Hollywood tour
What We’ll Do
Our Hollywood tour takes you on an epic pedaling journey where you’ll visit iconic sites, famous filming locations, celebrity homes, top LA attractions, Hollywood movie studios, one of the worlds most famous cemeteries, the Walk of Fame and much more. During your top rated Los Angeles tour, your expert Hollywood tour guide will bring Hollywood attractions to life with insider insights and fascinating anecdotes. This Los Angeles tour is consistently rated one of the top things to do in Los Angeles.
Here’s a rundown of some of the highlights you’ll enjoy on your Hollywood Tour:
- Melrose Avenue: This famously hip and trendy street is home to ultra-cool fashion boutiques and amazing street art for Instagram.
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove: We’ll take a walking tour of these longtime LA institutions. Hot Sauce aficionados will definitely want to stop at “Light My Fire” to see hundreds, if not thousands of hot sauces from all over the world!
- Paramount Studios: See the world headquarters of the last old-school major motion picture studio located in the heart of Hollywood.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Visit the final resting places of dozens of Hollywood celebrities and other legends in this scenic and fascinating cemetery.
- Hollywood Boulevard: Find your favorite movie stars and entertainment icons on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, see glamorous movie premiere houses at Hollywood and Highland, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, and pedal past the Dolby Theatre, location of the Academy Awards.
Our 12 mile Los Angeles tour through Hollywood also features the following famous LA attractions: Nickelodeon Studios, Famous Instagram photo ops, CBS Television City, famous location from Pretty Woman, and Hancock Park, often called “the original Beverly Hills.” This Hollywood tour is rated one of the best Los Angeles tours, and we’re sure the photos you’ll take will shake up your social media handles. Don’t miss out on one of the best things to do in Los Angeles.
What is Provided
- CPR/First Aid certified Expert Los Angeles tour guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike
- Optional electric bike upgrade available for $25
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
What to Expect
- We’ll be biking 12 miles along the famous streets of Hollywood on this Los Angeles Tour.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a moderate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this Los Angeles tour.
- We recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in this Los Angeles tour should be able to bike on their own.
- All guests taking the Hollywood bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride while taking the best tour of Los Angeles
What to Bring
- All guests must bring water
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
Note: We can provide storage while you are on this top Los Angeles tour.
Private Tour Option
All of our top rated Los Angeles tours can be made private for an additional one time fee of $125 per group. When booking a private Hollywood Tour, please include your desired start time in the “notes” section. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own start time, and subtract or add to your private Los Angeles Tour.
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking for this top rated Hollywood tour
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health to take this Los Angeles tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included.
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost. 15-20% is customary.
- Guests must confirm their tour 24 hours in advance of this Hollywood tour.
- Free Parking included on site when taking this Hollywood Tour.
No car? No problem! Click here for LA Metro’s Trip Planner to 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Electrify your Hollywood tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Just book it! You can cancel your Hollywood tour or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. We also offer gift certificates, so you can give the gift of a Hollywood Tour to someone you like.
Join the best Hollywood Tour to see world-famous landmarks, historic LA attractions, and entertainment industry icons the way they were meant to be seen.
Hollywood is the stuff of American legend. We created the Hollywood Tour as a highlight tour of the best things to see in Hollywood, a dream factory where stars are born and legends are made.
Our daily Hollywood tour is perfect for cyclists of all skill and fitness levels. This Hollywood tour has no hills, and for your added convenience, you have the option to upgrade to an electric bike tour at checkout. We also offer plenty of opportunities for the perfect Hollywood Instagram photos!
The carefully planned routes on our Hollywood tour are vetted for enhanced safety, and we provide all the equipment and gear you’ll need during your top rated Hollywood tour. The Hollywood tour is Consistently rated one of the top things to do in Hollywood and rated the #1 outdoor activity in LA.
Book your Hollywood tour online, or get in touch with us to schedule a private or corporate group tour.
Our Hollywood tour, as well as our other bike tours of Los Angeles runs daily all year round, with departures at 10:00 a.m. Guests can also book a private Hollywood sign tour with flexible start and end times.
Did you know that we also have an LA Bike Shop right next to our LA tour headquarters? We sell and rent new bikes, electric bikes, and have brand new kids bikes for sale! Stop by Bike Shop LA and pick up your new bike today.