Explore & experience the best of West Hollywood & Beverly Hills on your own time, at your own pace. This unique self-guided bike tour takes you where the tour buses can’t. It’s a “whenever-you-feel-like-it tour” – you pick the date and time that is most convenient then you’re off on your own LA bike tour.
The moment you hop on your bike, the attached GPS enabled device is your virtual guide that leads you on a specially designed route through the city telling you about your surroundings, pointing out LA’s highlights, hotspots and hidden gems, just like an in-person
guide would do. You’ll pedal down the quaint streets of West Hollywood and over to the glamorous palm tree lined streets of Beverly Hills where you might catch a glimpse of a celebrity or two. Our specifically designed bike routes take you down quieter streets to ensure a relaxing, enjoyable bike ride away from busy city traffic.
When you’re ready for a break, just hop off your bike, lock it up and have a fabulous lunch at one the many LA restaurants and cafes. Take a stroll down Rodeo Drive for a little shopping or relax in a Beverly Hills park for a bit.
- Self-Guided TourDaily between 8AM and 2PM
- Meeting Place8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Price$45 per person
- Fitness LevelEasy to moderate. Some hills but nothing to worry about (it's called Beverly Hills for a reason)
- ParkingNon-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
Garage Parking also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? no problem! Click here for LA Metro's Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- InclusionsHigh-End Hybrid Road Bike (Hybrid means a mixture of a Mountain and a Road Bike) EXCLUSIVE Beverly Hills Self-Guided bike tour with a GPS enabled device and Safety Equipment (helmet, bike lock & vest)
- Duration3 Hours - 10 Miles
- What to BringComfortable shirt and shorts/pants, jacket, sweatshirt or windbreaker, closed-toe shoes and don’t forget your camera. We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
- HighlightsWest Hollywood – pedal past 30 + Celebrity Homes – Beverly Hills Estate Garden & Grounds Walking Tour – Rodeo Drive – Villa Blanca Restaurant (featured on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) – 9/11 Memorial – Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd – Beverly Hills Sign – the “Witch’s” House – Beverly Hills Hotel – Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire (the Pretty Woman Hotel) – Good Shepherd Church –Brand New Wallis Annenberg Performing Arts Center (formerly BH Post Office) – and so much more..
- Cancellation PolicyJust book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you're guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You'll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor)
Marilyn Monroe's old apartment
Michael Jackson's last house
The Witch's House
Beverly Hills Sign
Pacific Design Center
- James H.: I would highly recommend this for any active family that wants to learn and see Hollywood...
- mcd931: We had wonderful, informative tour. It was a breezy sunny day and we got on and off our bikes to look at different sights...
- Yen O: Eric was a great guide! He provided us with an entertaining history of LA. Will definitely be recommending to others