Voted LA’s #1 Tour. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Sightseeing & Exercise. Perfect for all!
LA is truly a hiker’s paradise. You’ll be amazed by the natural beauty and breathtaking views you’ll encounter on this adventure up to the Hollywood sign and Griffith Park Observatory. Your expert guide will educate you on the history of Los Angeles as you hike up to the summit of the mountain, there you will get a 360 degree view of the entire Los Angeles basin. Afterwards, you will hike to a vista overlooking the Hollywood sign and take an epic group photo (or the ultimate selfie) while your guide tells you the fascinating evolution of the Hollywood sign. Your tour guide will dazzle you with an interactive video presentation showing scenes from blockbuster films & hit television shows at the exact locations where they were filmed. Also included is an insiders tour of the Griffith Park Observatory. WHERE LA Magazine named our Sunset hike the #1 tour in LA and a must do! See the story here: WHERE LA.
Hollywood Sign hike departs 2 times a Day. 10 AM and Sunset. See below for specific sunset times.
- Day HikeDeparts daily at 10AM
- Sunset HikeNovember 2 - March 8: Departs at 3PM
March 9 - November 1: Departs at 4:30PM
- Meeting PlaceGreek Theatre box office, Griffith Park
- Price$42 Per person
- Fitness LevelEasy to moderate. Great for families
- ParkingFree parking at the Greek Theatre
No car? no problem! Click here for LA Metro's Trip Planner
- InclusionsExpert tour guide, water bottle plus an insiders tour of the Griffith Park Observatory (note: Observatory is closed on Mondays)
- Duration2.5 Hours
- What to BringComfortable shirt and shorts/pants, jacket, sweatshirt or windbreaker, closed-toe shoes and don’t forget your camera
- HighlightsHollywood Sign – Griffith Park Observatory – Greek Theatre – Mount Hollywood – Downtown LA – Famous Film Locations – Forest Lawn Mausoleum – LA River – Century City – Silver Lake – Los Feliz – Interactive Video Presentations – Hollywood History and so much more… Chance to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots.
- Private ToursChoose this VIP option (an extra $95) during checkout which is great for travellers on a set schedule or for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own departure time and flexible tour details. Please let us know what time you want to depart in the Note section
- Cancellation PolicyJust book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you're guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You'll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor)
The Greek Theater
- Merebarx: We thoroughly enjoyed our hike to view the LA skyline and see the Hollywood sign. Our guide was awesome- it's a must do exper
- GL7B7: I did this hike with Eric, who was a fantastic guide. His passion and enthusiasm are infectious. This is definitely a must do
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...