EATON CANYON HIKE
Take an epic hike with us as we explore a secluded Pasadena Canyon. We’ll follow a 3.4-mile out and back trail that features a 40-foot waterfall and is rated as easy to moderate, so it’s fun for everyone. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips, and is accessible year-round. There are several mild stream crossings and fun boulder-hopping areas which are easily manageable. You will be treated to a gorgeous scenery with wildflowers carpeting the lower portion of the valley. Our expert CPR/First Aid certified local guides will keep you safe and ensure everyone has a great time as they lead you along the trails and through an excellent nature center that has great exhibits and presentations.
- Length:• 2.5 hours.
• 3.5 miles
- Fitness Level:Easy to moderate
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA